New cycle? Come join me!

Feeeddd up! CD5 and still bleeding bright red blood. My cycles are usually 4 days and on CD4 starts to dwindle off - putting this down to the chemical.

Hi I've just seen this in CD8 so around the same time as you girls :) can I join? Xx

Hi ladies, I have just joined this forum this month and joined because of this post. Can I join in? My CD1 was the first day of this post and I was feeling low. Don't want to talk to family about how I feel, but need some support other than hubby. That said I'm aware I've not been trying as long as some others, so shouldn't really feel so down!

X

Hi, looks like cd1 for me today :-( feeling very low as its early and I'd had all the symptoms of ib Friday and Saturday

Hi ladies, I have just joined this forum this month and joined because of this post. Can I join in? My CD1 was the first day of this post and I was feeling low. Don't want to talk to family about how I feel, but need some support other than hubby. That said I'm aware I've not been trying as long as some others, so shouldn't really feel so down!

X

Yes and welcome! Always welcome to talk here! It can be hard especially when AF shows its ugly face. Are you temping? Using OPK?

Hi, looks like cd1 for me today :-( feeling very low as its early and I'd had all the symptoms of ib Friday and Saturday

Sorry to hear AF arrived this month. :( Feel free to join us in here.

Tick tock tick tock waiting for O. Im on CD 11 so should next be in the next few days.

CD 14 and finally started getting EWCM! Negative OPK but wont be long now I think.

I'm still tracking my cycle even though OH isn't here this month, I had EWCM Wednesday and strong positive opk yesterday at cd12. Good to know my body is still working but such a shame this fertile time is going to waste. I guess it takes the stress out of the 2ww though lol. xx

Last edited:
Sorry to here lillith :(

Im starting to regret not OPKing ... Altough I dont ov until saturday next week! Cycles are so long :(

Hi ladies, thought I would join you if thats okay :) I am currently 6dpo I think.....managed to BD when I got a positive opk this month so thats something lol, not holding out much hope for this cycle though, have had really tender boobs since OV which I dont think is a good sign....

b873e4f6699813c2d0eabc23c34ac12c.jpg

Not far off my positive now I dont think! Took this about 2pm today.

Oh I forgot we are cycle buddies Loora - just one day out as I got my positive OPK yesterday when I was CD17 :) are you planning to test early or just see what happens? Xxx

Last edited:
Oh I forgot we are cycle buddies Loora - just one day out as I got my positive OPK yesterday when I was CD17 :) are you planning to test early or just see what happens? Xxx

No Im due on 12th May but seem to have a short luteal if about 10 DPO phase so taking vitamin b and vitamin c to hopefully lengthen it. So if my cycle goes pass 10DPO or up to 14 DPO then Ill test. I dont want to get my hopes up. How about you?

Oh good luck! No I don't think we have much chance of catching so I've put all my HCG tests away. I know AF will show on time but at least we try our best each month so I can't beat myself up over that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back