Nervous about sweep today!!

hope the sweep works for you hun, keeping everything crossed :) xx

I was meant to text u deedee! So many people have phoned since I got home keep asking where baby is!! :wall: It's getting rather frustrating, especially with all the Facebook messages too!

If anything happens I will let u know! Seems as though ur back online just in time to do my labour thread hopefully :) Xx

haha i was getting fedup of people asking if i was "still here"in the last week or so before i had her lol! And yes...laptop arrived at lunch time today, so so glad i've missed PF and all my PF buddies :) so i am back just in time! xx

Awwww I got so fed up of messages etc and I was only 5 days over!! I changed my Facebook profile pic to a message saying
i'm still pregnant will let you know when I'm not!! X

Awwww I got so fed up of messages etc and I was only 5 days over!! I changed my Facebook profile pic to a message saying
i'm still pregnant will let you know when I'm not!! X

That's brilliant! I'm going to have to copy you on that one soon! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Babybo that is a fab idea! I keep trying think of a way to say f off to everyone without being as rude :)

Not sure what's going on but definitely feeling something. So uncomfy and getting tightenings, nothing painful yet though. Xx

Ohh exciting Hun! Will be looking forward to seeing your labour thread! Hope things start happening very soon! It's the most amazing experience you'll ever go through! And so worth every bit of discomfort!xx

Just got up to pee and freaked my DH out with my bloody show hahaha!!! He was in the bathroom having a shower ready for work! Hoping Roo was just giving me a good nights sleep before kicking off today :) xx

:pompom: exciting! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoop all sounding good!! Your following my lead!! Get as much rest as you can today xx

I hope so babybo! Getting impatient waiting for any pains to start! Lol xx

Oh Kanga you poor thing!

I keep peeking in here hoping to see your labour thread.

Come on Roo, Mummy and Daddy are waiting!

xxxxxx

Try bouncing on the ball. But bounce big bounces!!
Come on roo!!!! X

Been bouncing on my ball all morning, also blitzed all the house cleaning, hoovering, polishing, washing up, doing clothes washing and .... Nothing :(

Off for a walk into town in a bit to see if that works xx

Been bouncing on my ball all morning, also blitzed all the house cleaning, hoovering, polishing, washing up, doing clothes washing and .... Nothing :(

Off for a walk into town in a bit to see if that works xx

I think you were right hun and little Roo is not going to arrive until July now :shock:

So much for being put forward hey??

He is just too comfy and snug where he is

xxxxxxxxxx

He really is too comfy!! Original due date isn't til tomorrow though. The only good thing about being moved forward is at least I get my induction booked up earlier if I last until next Saturday. Xx

Your show sounds promising hun :) Hope things get moving soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back