Nervous about sweep today!!

At worse case you know you've got a week left?
I was booked in for an induction week after she was actually born but it gave me a date to focus on as I knew I was nearly there? X

C'mon little Roo! We're all getting too impatient for this labour thread!!! x

Nope nothing :( Stubborn baby boy in there! Walked for at least 3 hours today too, must have done several miles. All I have to show for it is a sore ankle and pissed of spd in my hips :( he is being quite wriggly now and just had hiccups :love: Just wish I was holding him now xx

Ah, hopefully he won't keep you waiting too much longer, he must find you very comfortable that's why he's not rushing to make an appearance! x

Come on lil roo! Your mummy wants to meet you! Hope things kick off soon for you!xx

good luck kanga, I hope roo doesn't keep you waiting much longer, xx

Aw bless you hun :hugs: I'm sure you'll be holding your little roo really soon :) x x

Aw kanga hope its not too long to wait now. Come on Roo, we wana see u!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope he gets a move on soon hun! C'mon roo!!!xxx

Well I am no longer having a June baby :( Although I did think this the whole way through my pregnancy. Today is my original due date so I wonder if he will try for today.

Still getting no pains what so ever other than being in agony from walking so much yesterday, serves me right I suppose! My bloody show was nothing compared to the amount of plug I lost this morning :sick: sorry about the tmi. But if ur ever doubting whether it's ur plug or just discharge there really is no mistaking it!! Let's hope this means my cervix is nearly ready to dilate further xx

Fingers crossed hun, awww bless you're going to have a little July bambino :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Aw little Roo must be very cosy, Im actually hoping to go over my due date to have an October baby as we have so many September babies in our family so I expect baby "reem" will come slap bang middle if sept.

Anything you could do to keep occupied? I can only liken this to Christmas day you wait for Santa & presents and then it's like well he can't make it so you'll have to wait until he's ready....!

Fx its today!xx

Hahaha kangaroo that made me giggle. It's very true that you cannot miss the plug! It's a mass of clear snot! Lol xx

Sorry ment to put kanga and phone predicted kangaroo xx

Hopefully somethings starting!! Lol at the plug!! x

The plug really is grim :shock: still getting loads of it! Not sure where the hell it's all coming from, ewww!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back