Nervous about sweep today!!

kanga86

Reaction score
So I am awake super early after struggling to sleep at gone midnight anyway and panicking about my sweep today! I had a horrible dream that I had a horrid mw do the sweep and was really mean :(

Now I'm excited at the thought I am having the sweep and it could bring on labour ..... but what if it actually works :shock: think I have gone into some sort of denial that I actually have a baby in my belly!! And that the last 9 months have got me to this point!

I'm having a baby! I'm gonna be a mummy and it could all happen this weekend after my sweep!!! Eek it's all getting so real again! Xxx

Good luck kanga. We wanna meet roo as much as you.
I was also in denial but when my waters went I was soo excited to meet my baby and after she was here I couldn't n still can't beluieve she's mine. Think all us expectant mums feel the same at the end. Xxx

Good luck for today Kanga. Hope it goes well and that it works xx

What a journey Kanga! Good luck with your sweep, won't be long before you get to meet lil Roo!xxx

Good luck for today, fingers crossed that by the end of the weekend you have roo! :)

Good luck :)

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Hope it goes ok Kanga! Come on little Roo!!! Its time you were here!

Good luck honey, it is a little bit uncomfortable/painful but just stay relaxed and try and use it as a mini practice for labour! xx

Good luck Kanga! I take it sweeps ate ok with b strep then!! Xx

Good luck hon - I had a sweep with my little girl in the afternoon and was in full on labour by 10 that evening. Fingers crossed it works for you! I had group b strep with my last pregnancy and sweeps are fine x

Good luck today hun, im sure you will do brilliantly. So looking forward to meeting little roo xxx

Good luck for today! Let us know how you get on! Fx LO here in no time! Oh soooooo exciting xxxx

Good luck, it's not that bad and over in minutes so just keep saying that to yourself!

Eeeekkkkk good luck Kanga!!! You will have your little Roo soon :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun! Eep! X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111