Nervous about sweep today!!

Thank u everyone :)

I have never felt so nervous for a consultant appointment! Feel like I'm shaking like a leaf! Lol Definitely a mix of emotions right now, feel like I could burst into tears at any minute!

I'm dreading being told that my cervix is no where near ready for a sweep and labour! But also scared of being told it could happen at any time! U can't win with us pregnant ladies!!! Xx

Good luck hun, fingers crossed it works for u, let us know how u get on xxx

Aw kanga!!!! This has given me goosebumps!!!! Good luck!! Stalking this all day! X

Good luck today Kanga, hope sweep goes well and we get to see your wee one soon! xx

Good luck chic! Hope the sweep works for you. I did for me as you know!! X

Well the consultant appointment was a pile of crap! Didn't offer me anything :( So I phoned up my mw who said last week that she would do one if the consultant didn't. Only just heard back from her and she was trying to fob me off until Monday when I would be 7 days late!

I asked if there was anything she could do today and she has reluctantly agreed to see me at 5pm to attempt a sweep :D Only down side if I have to go back u to the community hospital I was a this morning during rush hour traffic! But if the sweep works it will be worth it. I need this lil man here this weekend xxx

Awwww god I would have been gutted too least she can do it today fingers crossed it works!x

I almost started crying down the phone to her! I have been pinning my hopes on this sweep all week and she nearly ripped it from my grasp! So glad she changed her mind xx

U must be so relieved ur getting 1 today! Fingers crossed it works :D xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you hun that it works. And so glad she could get you in this afternoon. I was clinging all my hopes up on my MW sweeping me after 4 days over do to wait another 3 would of killed me! X

Aww babe I hope it all goes well at your 5pm appt! Fx for you that your LO will be here this weekend! I think there are a handful of us on here that are just longing for it all to be over and to be holding our wee bambinos in our arms! Xxx

Good luck hun :) I hope the sweep works and little roo is here really soon! Will keep an eye out for your labour thread! :D x x

So sweep went well :) cervix is slightly posterior still but she could reach it, I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced!! She could also feel baby's head :shock: Hoping that the tightenings I was getting before and still am getting is enough to get things moving along.

She said she is hopeful it works but isn't 100% sure it will, if Roo hasn't moved by Monday she will do another sweep if she can fit me in, or it would be Wednesday. Hoping I'm not gonna need another one :) xx

Fingers crossed it gets things moving for you! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Keeping my fingers crossed it's working for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back