Had sweep today!!

fothers

Reaction score
MW came this morning and did a sweep and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced :dance: :dance: :dance:

Really hope this starts something off. I have been having twinges for the last couple of days and have walked about 4miles today after the sweep. I am now bouncing on my ball like there is no tomorrow

come on baby :pray:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: envious... :( although I don't know why as I'm in the same boat... :)

fothers said:
MW came this morning and did a sweep and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced :dance: :dance: :dance:

Really hope this starts something off. I have been having twinges for the last couple of days and have walked about 4miles today after the sweep. I am now bouncing on my ball like there is no tomorrow

come on baby :pray:

What twinges have you been having??

I haven't got my next appointment till T+8 but am really hoping something happens before then.

oooh c'mon baby!!!

I'm hoping my mw will do a sweep for me tomorrow. been having the odd few pains.. had about 2 hours of contractions last night and thought something might have been happening but they stopped :wall: :wall:

what twinges have you been having????

Twinges haven't been anything dramatic- LOADS of pressure last couple of days and on and off periody type cramps- thought maybe I was imagining it but midwife said no they were definately doing something :pray:

Do your twinges ever feel a bit like dull/heavy diarrhoea pains. My AF cramps tend to be much deeper and like a knife being twisted and I haven't really had any of those, but I've been getting bouts of either diarrhoea pains, the last couple of weeks, where sometimes I have a loose BM but sometimes just get the pain. Also getting a bit of backache that sometimes radiates into my hips and thighs.

Chrystaltips- yeah- feels really heavy down there and just sort of feel aware of down there IYKWIM? Had some shooting cervix pains too bit like an electric shock up your bits. Not had thigh/back pain but read thats how it starts in some people

fingers crossed for you :pray: :hug:

fothers said:
Chrystaltips- yeah- feels really heavy down there and just sort of feel aware of down there IYKWIM? Had some shooting cervix pains too bit like an electric shock up your bits. Not had thigh/back pain but read thats how it starts in some people

fingers crossed for you :pray: :hug:

Oooh, that's good. Maybe I am getting some signs after all. The last couple of days I've had quite alot of pressure down there and cervical twinges too.

I hope it's not too much longer for either of us :)

well, having a bit of show type stuff this morning but no pains or anything. Don't think she is rushing to come out anytime soon :cry: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back