need some advice

isobel84

Reaction score
i woke up this morning thinking Noa had been very quiet, couldnt recall any movement all night. i got 2 tiny tiny kicks about 10 but since then its nothing.. not a movement.. not a wiggle, nothing. I have had some BH and some pressure down my twink and some of that "poking my cervix" but not a wiggle or a kick..

Im just drinking a cold coke and will lay down trying to poke him abit but how long should i leave it until i should be worried??

give tum a poke and prod and fizzy drink and if still worried call the hosp hun

I find when I lie on my side little man starts kicking! You should be getting 10 different movements in a day but if he's gone quiet maybe he'll be here soon! Apparently they go quiet before labour!

Mine went quiet before labour! I agree though about lying on your side...He always used wiggle when i lie on my left.

If you don't get ten Movements in 10 hours ring the ward and they will dissided if they need to see you but tbh my baby has hardly moved for three days now just swishes have you felt swishes? If your worried always best to ask x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking of you, maybe labour is on the way!!!

my bub been quiet today too, and bump is constantly tensed up :eh:

I'm sure its ok, my bubba goes quiet sometimes too. Maybe its the start of something. I'd ring tho if ur really concerned hun x x

nothing really.. i think i got a small wiggle.. feel quite sick and got back ache and pains down my twink..

hmmm my lo went quiet before i had him hun i only got a little tap that day!

My mw said if you are worried at all you should phone them so I really would call honey!

I agree with all others..Do call and get it checked..just to get some reassurance..I am sure baby must be tired...:) but it will help calm you down..

just as i said to Demba IM CALLING NOW i got little kicks, only very small ones but there was a few :D

i was told babys do tend to move less a few days before birth as they concerve there energy so it isnt going to be long!!

Maybe your day spent doing things to 'evacuate' him has done the job and it's the first sign of things? You never know :)

on my 1st i didnt feel her all day so rang the hospital and they said to come in still hadnt felt nothing with moving and was proper scared as soon as they hooked me up to a trace she went all out on her movement and kicks lol i was like she hasnt moved all day and they said its normally what happens as they dont like the bands they put round to hold the trace in place lol

annnnnnnnnddddd........yeah noa is awake again.. Demba was prob right.. Noa was just shattered as my snoring prob kept him awake all night bless him

ribkicks is his favourite activity when mummy is ready to go to sleep :D

So relieved for u hun! :yay: U just can't help but panic tho can u! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back