i think i should go hospital.. help needed **UPDATE PAGE 2**

neeko_1

Reaction score
i really need your help :cry:

hey ladies.... i'm not very happy today as i have felt no movements from her all today.. i've tried poking my belly but nothing

i hate this, i really do... i felt her yesterday but they have been so lite... i know some days she really hype but it's three days now, and no strong movement.... just lite ones

what should i do?????

:hug: neeko :hug:
If it's too much upset for you, phone your MW or GP and go have a chat with them :hug:
Some LO's are quite still for a few days in a row, our LO is very active but he has the odd day when he's quiet and I get a bit anxious, but that's just because you care, not because anything's wrong, and I am sure your LO is just fine, all snug and still because they're happy, nothing more, I do hope you feel better about it soon, and that she gives you a nice big kick :hug:

thank for getting back... i will give it a while them will see

i'm sure she's fine

aw why does pregnancy have to be so scary?

Hun Im sure its fine. Sometimes I go through a whole day without feeling him move but he makes up for it when I go to bed!

It would be very unusual for something to be seriously wrong if your pregnancy if going smoothly and you have no pains or bleeding.

I sometimes get 2 or 3 days in a row where I only feel him very lightly and its hard to actually 'feel' pregnant til he starts kicking me properly again!

If you're really worried though phone the midwife, its their job to reassure you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Neeko, try drinking some ice cold water or eating something really spicy, that should make baby move.

I did read somewhere that in the 3rd trimester baby sleeps something like 90% of the day, so that would explain why she doesn't move so much.

http://www.baby2see.com/development/third_trimester.html

(scroll down to week 32) (I know you are not yet 32 weeks, but I think this applies to most of the 3rd tri).

But speak to your midwife/hospital if you think it will ease your fears.

:hug:

:hug: neeko :hug:
Pregnancy doesn't have to be scary, if you stay positive, relax and believe in yourself, your body and your LO, then there won't be need to be scared. We all hear about what can go wrong so often, its hard not to wonder if it'll happen to us, but until something does happen, worrying will take away the happiness and beuty of pregnancy, though that is easy to say if you're having a comfortable pregnancy.
Just keep talking about your feelings neeko, on here, to your partner and friends, talking will often remove all worries and doubts, a problem shared and all that, very BIG hugs :hug: but always talk to a medical professional if you feel something is not as it should be, your MW and GP are there for you :hug:

i spoke my hubby and we are going... i'll you know what happens

:? :hug:

sure you'll of gone by now...hope everything is fine :hug:

hey girls :wave:

it's nice to know that you all care :hug: but everything is fine :cheer: i just didn't go back to mums after the hospital....

anyway we got they, got seen straight away they had a feel of my tummy and said that she a good size for her age.... that they hooked me up to the monitor to her hear her heart beat... it took a while but they found it doc said she's got a good heart beat :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and she was moving around but i just couldn't feel it :roll: but after a while she started to kick hard :dance: :dance: ... she was just having a lazy day.

but all is well and she was moving lots yesterday and today and starting to get under my ribs :D i think she knew that she was getting a lot of attention

thank you for helping and your worries :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back