names???

Louise

dont know why I chose Lou as my user name, I don't even like being called Lou. I get called Lula, weelula or weesy.

Lou :doh:

Kayleigh - the complicated spelling lol

theres about 10 different spellings but the pronunciations the best - Kayleiggggge was the best haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My full name is Rosanna which i hate so im known as rosie which is only mildly better lol

oh I love the name Rosie :D
I really want to name my lil girl that (when I have one!) but her surname would be Bowell. Rosie Bowell. It's just not right!

Misslarue said:
oh I love the name Rosie :D
I really want to name my lil girl that (when I have one!) but her surname would be Bowell. Rosie Bowell. It's just not right!

My Neice is called Rosie... i love that name she was named after my nan :)

Not Elizabeth, Libby, or anything even close :wink:

Francesca :D

and it makes me laugh when people on facebook still call me Libs :D

iv never been to a meet, but i bet its hard not to call people by their usernames even when u kno their real names! does anyone do that lol

lianne - leanne incase u think its lieanne :lol:

the only name i'm ever called is Mum :roll: :D

my names Emma though :D

I'm starting to think Sarah or Emma is the most popular name on here for members!! Seems to be a heck of a lot of us!

My name is Cassandra...............................................................................
.................................................not really its, yep you guessed it, Lou.

Well its actually a double barrel first name and the second bit is Lou (not Louise, just Lou) and I prefer Lou to my full first name. :D

mines Victoria, but everyone calls me Tori unless mum n dad r tellin me off :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back