names???

Er... I'm assuming mine is one of the ones you guessed? :rotfl:

I'm Amanda, why is your username Libs then libs?!?!

libs said:
Not Elizabeth, Libby, or anything even close :wink:

Francesca :D

and it makes me laugh when people on facebook still call me Libs :D

On my phone your Libs :oops: :D

I'm Dee BTW

libs said:
Not Elizabeth, Libby, or anything even close :wink:

Francesca :D

and it makes me laugh when people on facebook still call me Libs :D

thats my name too :)
i get called fran/frankie and ppl very close to me call me chesca
how did libs come about??

missac said:
I'm Amanda, why is your username Libs then libs?!?!

years ago when I first started using forums etc I didn't want to use my real name (I'm Fran to anyone who doesn't know me v well (I hate it) and Chesca to family/close friends) and I was trying to think of something that sounded like a real name - Libs was the name of a computer database I used to use at work :D and ever since then...it's kind of stuck :rotfl:

Skairdy - you are skairdy on my phone too :rotfl: the only one with a real name on my phone is Monster_munch - you can't have that on your phone can you :rotfl:

The one I want to know is where didi Trudyscrumptious come from - I love the username but love her real name even more :D

I use another forum alot and have been a member for many years (its about festivals/music/genral discussion) and have been to loads of meets with them. Im known as Rachie on there so it aint bad, but theres people called 'Officer Down', 'Insomniac', Indiesummer' etcetc, to this day its so hard not to call them by there forum names, even tho some of them have become really good freinds.

my names rachel btw. lmao. I dont like my user name on here. Its in relation to Jarvis cocker btw, it not my OHs name! lmao.

rachelandjarvis said:
I use another forum alot and have been a member for many years (its about festivals/music/genral discussion) and have been to loads of meets with them. Im known as Rachie on there so it aint bad, but theres people called 'Officer Down', 'Insomniac', Indiesummer' etcetc, to this day its so hard not to call them by there forum names, even tho some of them have become really good freinds.

my names rachel btw. lmao. I dont like my user name on here. Its in relation to Jarvis cocker btw, it not my OHs name! lmao.

:oops: i always thought it was your Oh's name :doh:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
rachelandjarvis said:

:oops: i always thought it was your Oh's name :doh:

Me too! I always think that's a great name! :lol:

My name is Emma..... :wink: Can you guess my middle name :rotfl:

Jacqui :wave:

Hehe seems im the only Jacqui so far, or Jax to my mates :) Only my mother and my patronising ex call me by my full name......Jacqueline :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back