What's in a name?

crackers24

Reaction score
Hi, i was just browsing the forum and thought of doing this thread. I thought it would be interesting to find out why people have chosen their paticular screen names. I know some of you have your names as your screen names but i'm sure it will be interesting anyway. :)

My screen name was chosen in my early days of pregnancy when i would eat crackers to keep my nausea at bay. I dont realy know if it worked but i kept teling myself that it did. :wink:

Just because i was going to be a 1st time mum lol very original, surprised it was available.

Mine is my brothers nickname for me, when I was at school my friends used to call me Jo Jo, my brother decided to shorten it to Joj (pronounced Joge, not Jo J) it seemed to catch on so I've been Joj to my older friends and my brothers for about 12 years!

My dog's name is Meg - I call her Meggiewoo. It's my username for everything!

Kim x x x x

it was my username in school over 10 years ago lol :lol:

My mumeeeee put 'de' in front of everything, like de Car, de Work, de House, de Billywind etc. So I naturally became de Becca...

She was de mumeeeeeee...

Mine is my cats name :lol: Well technically her name is Smudge but she never gets called that and wont answer to it!! All the "mummy" type names I wanted were taken and my real name wasnt available either so went for the cats as at least I wont forget it!

Mine is the name of a rare bird, just like me and it's almost always available on forums! :D

Nikki

mines my intials and my husbands intials - I use it on anything that needs a username or i'd get confussed

Well I started out as J-Do1979 cos my name was Jennifer Donoghue and i was born in 1979 and you say J-Do like J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez) and it twas my nickname in school..

But then I got married so it didnt seem relevant anymore so I changed it to Jen&James cos we knew we were calling our son James but then I fell pregnant AGAIN and found out we were having another boy so couldnt just be Jen&James anymore so changed to Jen & Her Men cos Im surrounded by my boys! Plus Jen and Men rhymed so I liked it! :D

My nickname was puddles at school, it may sound a bit silly how it came about lol but me and my friend were messing around at school one day and I went to jump on her back I think or I lent on her and she literally sat straight into a puddle lol so she called me puddles from then on and others carried it on, Princess was what my Grandad called me as a little girl and then Harrisons Dad called me it all the time when we were together.

I'm Suzie, my bubs is Faith :D

I was babybee - because my OH always called me Bee (cause I called him Honey, lol) and I am titchy. Lol. So I was a baby bee.

I started as

HertsMummy, because i live in Hertfordshire.

Changed to

CoreysMummy once id finally named my son! :)

My name is Laura, OH is James and our daughter is Amber! Used to be lauranjamesnbaby when I was pregnant cos we didn't know if Amber was girl or boy, OH actually chose the first name cos he signed me up on here when we first found out, bless him!

Mines one of two old usernames I tend to use all the time.

Jo and I have a pot belly.... Potbelijo :D

Im Suzie and my anniversary is the 10th of November (1011)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back