My vegan food journal

3ybegyba.jpg
5yjaqesu.jpg
9ezary2u.jpg

Excuse the horrendous icing attempt and terrible lighting! The ones with no sprinkles have orange liqueur vegan buttercream in the middle! They are goooooooooood! ;) x

these look incredible!

Thanks hon :) xx They were seriously moreish :) x

Curried shepardess pie tonight. I've always shied away from doing it before but I'm so glad I finally made it! It was delicious!!! Made vegetable pakora to go with :)

Just having a wee nosey through. My LO has cows milk protein intolerence, so looking for some nice easy dairy free recipes.

Unfortunately husband is a bit of a fussy bugger though.

Anything quick and easy you'd recommend.

The one thing I find I'm missing most is chocolate - need a nice sugar fix. Lol

There's loads of dairy free chocolate you can have :) Montezumas do some yum ones which are my fave. Or try the MooFree brand.

Last edited:
Curried shepardess pie tonight. I've always shied away from doing it before but I'm so glad I finally made it! It was delicious!!! Made vegetable pakora to go with :)

Ooooh that sounds really unusual and intriguing :)

Just having a wee nosey through. My LO has cows milk protein intolerence, so looking for some nice easy dairy free recipes.

Unfortunately husband is a bit of a fussy bugger though.

Anything quick and easy you'd recommend.

The one thing I find I'm missing most is chocolate - need a nice sugar fix. Lol

I keep meaning to come on with some recipes! I promise I will get back to you. How fussy is hubby? What doesn't he eat?

Guys just to let you know there's a new FREE all Vegan food magazine to download, full of recipes!! :)

http://www.veganfoodmagazine.com/issue-1/

Hehe I signed up for their email notification ages ago! So excited when I got the email this morning!!!! Thanks for that hon x

We had the roasted broccoli and chickpea burgers for dinner. They are so scrumptious!

2e8enyje.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back