Nesting is taking over my world!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Ha ha... I swear girls... I have never wanted somewhere to be so spruced, clean and organised in my life! I'm sure I wasn't this bad with my first daughter. I was climbing around in the under stairs cupboard today, throwing and de- cluttering, washing things... My oh is so fed up with me! I have lists of jobs we both need to do!

I wasn't so bad that I stopped him going to play in the snow with my daughter... But I did carry on doing things in the house so that no time was wasted!

The problem is- my brain is thinking of all the things I needed to get done, but my body isn't as quick or capable as it usually is!!! Nightmare!!!

I think that I should sit down for a relax now though... And strt again tomorrow! Wahey!!! Xxx

I'm the same! At the mo, it's getting all of Pip's clothes washed, dried, ironed and put away. Done all of his stuff up to 6 months so far! Doing all of his sheets ad blankets tomorrow.

Still need to clear out the kitchen cupboards tho as they r annoying me! Also gotta sand and paint the coat hooks goin in his room so may do that on Tuesday.

Hope ur lists aren't too long!!!

Oh god I'm hoping I het this nesting instinct soon!! Desperately need to get my butt in gear xx

I'll private message you my address so you can get started on my place when you've finished your own!!! lol

my nesting still hasnt appeared. hmmm. im not sure if its cos we've not long moved in here, so not had a lot of time to build up stuff. apart from cloths - and i dunno what i fit into anymore. lol
xxx

Ha ha... Honestly it's a bleeding nightmare!!!
I have just laid down now for the first time all day! All I can think about is how much I will be able to get done tomorrow! I am going to re-write my list now! I don't remember EVER being like this before! Xxx

I think part of my problem is that I'm really busy at work and my mat leave doesn't start til I'm 37 weeks, so here's hoping that it kicks in then!!! Half term next week so maybe I'll get some bits sorted then!!

now, i have heard that the sudden burst of energy means, that you've not got long. Dont you dare go beating us feb mummies. lol xxx

Oh my god!!! You've scared me now!!! I definitely don't want to beat te Feb mums! I am sooo not ready for that! I want to finish work this week and start to relax a little!!!
Xxx

lol - sorry. prob another one of those old wives tales. Although - that said - my DH got paint on the bathroom floor the other week, so it really needs cleaning - and so far ive refused to do it incase it starts things - have heard scrubbing the floors works wonders. - and i wasnt ready. lol xxx

Absolutely! Don't get on the floor and do that! Another one is cleaning windows I have heard is a good way to start yourself off... Really really cleaning them I am guessing! So my windows and mirrors are filthy at the moment! It's driving me mad but I am refusing to do it just incase!
Xxx

<goes to get on hands and knees to clean bathroom floor> lol xx

Ha ha ha... Sams girl, you've just made me giggle so do loud!!! Xxx

Snap. Lol. Actually windows was another things on my list, the downstairs ones are bit minging, maybe leave that for another week. I'm not desperate yet. Xxx

Now i just feel even lazier haha. I cant even be bothered to get dressed. I get a bath n put clean pjs on but thats it. I had a plan to get the whole house decorated but its gone out of the window :( Hope i find my motivation somewhere xxx

I have cleared my dumping corner in the dining room this morning :) now gonna go get some more fabric conditioner and buy the ends of the pole for his curtains and put them up. I can then wash all his sheets and blankets :) gonna give the windows a good clean too!

Saving the kitchen cupboard clear out for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back