my relationships over *warning long post*

:wave: Llys

pigs aren't they men!.. good luck with the going round hope you get what you want :hug: :hug: as dannii says let us know how it goes xxx

No i haven't.. feeling better now though, not feeling as sorry for myself :oops: did text him this morn to tell him baby kicking and can see belly move :) he replied.. that cool kel.x Think i'll try with the friends thing, but if he decided to go to thailand then thats it NO contact from me or anything but will have to wait and see, he goes away on 22nd feb so we'll see what he says when he comes back. Hopefully he should be contacting me as he said he'd give me some money this week. It going to be hard but i'll just have to put my feelings aside.
How you feeling? had a good wkend? xx

Well, I guess he replied which is nice?! Must be really hard for you. I know that if I had contact with my ex I'd be a wreck right now...

Yeah I'm ok! Went shopping today, I booked today, tomorrow and Wednesday off so I'm looking forward to that :D

How was yours? xx

I want some of this strength!!! I'm still at the stae of either ignoring him or making him feel bad :wall: i'd been so good with leaving him to it then we felt baby kick from outside and he'd told me he couldnt wait for that so i sent i nasty msg to him about his immaturity meaning he didnt get to be first to feel it, as soon as i sent it i was like NOOOOO!!!!
Anyway he's trying to get back in with me now (again) but he's left us both twice now, dont think i can let myself do it for my baby, though i know if i see him i'll want to, It's not fair, it feels like theres no easy way to get over him

well girls

In a moment of madness I went round to his house last night!

His reaction was completely unexpected, he said he'd done his anger part and was now very much at ease and peace with it.. wanted to be at the birth and all such.

So I'm going to take it verrrryyy slowly and see how it goes!

But I felt very positive this morning .. so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Good for you! :D hope everything goes well, good luck :hug: :hug: xx

You are not alone. I am just splitting with my hubby.
He has called me so many things that I can;t allow myself to let us get back together. Wothin 3 days his wedding ring was off!!!!!!
The hard part is he is still here at the moment and I can;t even speak to him, I get so angry.
he has even implied this baby may not be his as he has no idea what I do with my time every day.
I told him if he wants to pay for a paternity test when it;s born he can do so and waste his money.
He has told his family that we are splitting up and my SIL phoned me and it turned out he was selective with his information as he neglected to tell them I was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry girls for your situations... Hope it all gets better for us!! xx

I'm sorry to hear about your situation gypsy.. must be horrible still living with him here have one of these :hug: as for not telling his sister :twisted: hope you enlighten her! as dannii says hope things get better for you soon :hug: xx

Sorry to here all your men are B****S to!!

I think i may be posting in the wrong section but..

Been with OH yr and half, was TTC and not 10weeks 4days..

Anyway the day i found out, he jetted of on a skiing trip, didnt hear off him the WHOLE week he was there,

And since then its just been a total rolicoster! He's great when hes great, and i know he wants Our baby, but he cant seem to be comminted..

For instance he goes out atleast 2wice a week till 4/5 in morning!
And when he says he's coming round (he lives with me)
He just turns his phones off and doesnt show,
i then manage to get in touch 24hours later if i'm lucky, and he makes excuses, and i forgive him. But he thinks, oh i've just let her down. But its not just that, i sit in my room all night, crying, i then cant sleep, wake up every hour checking my phone, I'm madly in love with him still, and he walks all over me.

I really dont know what to do anymore. Theres no way i can cope financially being a single mummy, and i know its still early days for me, but its worrying me so much. I know he'll come bk with excuses sometime today or tomorrow (as last night he did what i call.. Did a Dean) lol...

I just dont know what the best thing is to do. He may want to be a Dad, but i cant rely on him. During week hes here, things are great. But then he always HAS and always will put me 2nd to his mates and most importantly BEER!! I'm saving money, and hes out spending over £100 a week on alchol!

I'm in bits girls.. i dont know what to do anymore :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate it when my OH goes out without me too but I figure that one night away isn't going to hurt (although he's out tonight and I'm a bit worried that I'll go into labour!). We've agreed that this is the last 'lads night' he'll have now, at least for another few months!

Maybe if you talk to your OH and explain that you don't mind him going out every now and then but he's taking the piss by doing it all the time. He obviously wants this baby as youhave been TTC but maybe he's struggling with the reality of it?

x

I've sat down almost everyweek end with him and said this, but he says i know i wont do it again, and then does, its impossible to get hold of him, it creates worry, which i dont need..

i can do this on my own.. he can be a dad, but he'll never be a good partner!

thanks for reply babe xx hope you meet your lil one soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back