LONG story, needing some advice

so glad all is ok with the scan :hug: :hug: i think your doing the right thing with your ex :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh sweetie... :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know a few people that something similar has happened to, their OHs using internet sites and facebook to cheat and meet other women.

As far as I can I agree with the other girls, he's emotionally blackmailing you and its not healthy for you or your baby. One thing that stood out to me was him saying it was your fault... believe me it IS NOT YOUR FAULT. He makes his own decisions in life. Its called consequences of actions and he didnt like you finding out what he was up to.

I'm glad the scan went well and you sound like you have a good support network there...

leave him... he doesnt deserve you! :hug: :hug:

I've only just found this post! I'm shocked by how your boyfriend has behaved! The fact you witnessed the messages for yourself by creating a fake Facebook profile and have seen him sign up on dating sites, while he's told you he wants to be together really is despicable! You don't need someone like that in your life and your baby doesn't need a father like that in their life either! If you can handle being on your own and can manage then I'd say go for it! Your boyfriend has proved time and time again he can't be trusted and you don't need to take on his issues while you're pregnant!

I really hope you manage to sort something out for yourself. As you say your baby is the most important person now and must come first! I'm sorry to hear you've had such an awful time! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back