My precious baby born sleeping 1/4/12

I can't begin to imagine what ur going thru. I will be thinking of u in the coming days. Much love x

Sorry for your loss hun. Hugs x

Hope your ok and you stay strong x

So So sorry to hear this. :( xhugsx

Just too heart breaking...I lost my little Joseph at 16wks in Jan this year but to loose your little man so far along....just no words, so very sorry x

Losing a child must be unbearable, can't imagine how you feel, I'm so sorry for you.
Xxxxx

Hi sweetie

I saw your post on FB about this and I have been waiting to see if you would put something on here as I wanted to let you know how sorry I am for you, your OH and family.

I am sending you lots of love. And there is not much we can write that will show how much we feel for you.

Keep strong. Love Katie. X

this is heart breaking news .... am so sorry for your loss . xxx

This is the worst thing that could happen to a family, I am so sorry I have no words, just thoughts for u.....xx

I can't stop thinking about you Hun and this awful time you are going through.

We shared the same due date so I always felt a connection with you.

I hope you are getting the support you need and deserve and I'm sure youll give your little boy the best send off

:hug:

So sorry to read this & I can't find the words xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm so sorry that this has happened, no mummy should ever have to go through this.
I'm so glad you got that special time with him and you family , all my love and wishes for you now X

so sorry to hear of your precious loss. thoughts are with you.xxx

Heartbreaking. Thinking of you and your family, sending love xx

So sorry to be reading this... Breaks my heart. Your a brave lady and a very tough cookie... Your son would and is proud to have a mummy so strong. He is an angel who will be looking down. I wish you all the luck with the funeral and i hope some how you can move forward and just take your son in your heart where ever you are!!! xxx All my love!! xxx

Oh my gosh, just seen this, totally heartbreaking, thinking of you :hugs: xxx

I cannot possibly imagine how you must be feeling. Just here to wish you lots of love and let you know my thoughts are with you xx

I'm so so sorry abou your loss hunny. I can't imagine what your going through x

so so sorry for your loss!! What an awful experience to go through! Sending all my prayers & love to you at this difficult time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back