My precious baby born sleeping 1/4/12

Im so so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family, can't possibly imagine what you are going through but I had tears in my eyes reading your post, your beautiful son shares his birthday with my daughter which made reading your sad news all the more heart wrenching. My thoughts are with you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am so so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news. I can't imagine how you are feeling and I think it took amazing strength to tell us about your precious boy. We are here for you whenever you need us. xxx

Oh chicken, I welled up reading this, this is so sad!
I'm ever so sorry for your loss, I don't know how anything so sad can happen to such a beautiful little life!
I hope you're okay xxxx

No Mother should ever loose a child I'm so sorry for your loss. He is playing with the angels now rip little one Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

:hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss, its heartbreaking xxx

I'm so so sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you x

Another little star shining bright x

Oh my, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. It broke my heart to read your post. I only wish I could give you some comfort. I'm so so sad for you, big hugs xxxx

i didnt go to term with my pregnancies, but my little baby girl was born alive 07/06/11, at 22 weeks of pregnancy, and my little boy was born 08/01/12 asleep.
you are right about the funeral. the way i felt was, i dont get to see their smiles, and comfort them when theyre upset, or take them to their first day at school. i dont get any of that, so what time i did spend with them was going to be perfect, and their funeral would be perfect. you just have to do everything you need to do. with mine, i made a little photo album with all scan pictures, foot and hand prints, and their pictures after they were born.

So incredibly sorry for your loss hun, my thoughts are with you and your family xx

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs: take care of yourself, we're here if you need anything xx

I am so sorry to hear this, I can't even begin to comprehend how you are feeling. There are no words, take care of yourself, thinking of you x

I have no words. So very sorry. In sending you all my love.

So so sorry for your loss. Your strength & beautiful outlook in such saddening times really touched me. Sending you lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back