my precious little babies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi
i got back from the hospital a couple of hours ago but i just wanted to spend some time with braydon!! i got to hospital and had my scan the person who did it kept looking and saying oh etc i couldnt look i just watched braydon asleep in his car seat, me and garry then went to see the doctor who sed our babies hadnt made it i switched off then and just cried everyone tried to console me but i cant believe i have lost both my babies!! i got parts of wot he was trying to tell me but i didnt really understand as i was to upset he was saying something about my babies still being there and i can wait to miscarrage naturally or i could have it done medically - by this time i was to upset and just picked B up and walked out, garry stayed and tlked to the doc and the doctor sed i can let my GP know tomoz wot i want to happen!!!
i still cant believe both of my babies have gone i always wanted twins and now just like that they are both dead and inside me and i dont know wot to do!!!!
i want to tlk to garry and my family but i just feel that i cant i feel i have let them all down!!
wot should i do miscarry natuarally or medically i dont understand bout either ways if i do it naturally will i know my babies are gone and how will they go i need to know my GP want me there in the morning to let him know wot i want to do but i just dont know i want my babies to be growing inside me not just there
im so sorry if this does not make sence and thank you everyone for all your support the last few weeks some how i feel you guys are the only ones i cant tlk to about my twins my little babies braydons should have been siblings
love sarah

Oh Sarah you have not let anyone down, what has happened is not your fault.
Thinking of you right now and have no idea what you are going through right now, it must be heartbreaking.
Im so so sorry for your loss

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Steph x

Sarah, words cannot express how you must be feeling right now and my thoughts are with you at this time.

Im so so sorry hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im so sorry sarah hun my heart goes out to you xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear your news Sarah x Dont ever feel that you have let anyone down its not your fault nature just had other plans for your little ones, take care x

Just to send you hugs, and please don't blame your self.

Im so sorry to hear your news sarah, please don't blame yourself ... take care of yourself ...

Love and hugs ...

Imogen
xxx

So sorry to hear your news sarah, you have let nobody down, you have the most precious gorgeous little boy who will keep you strong, and i hope you keep chatting to everyone on here to help you through this difficult time,my heart goes out to you babe,take care xx

Dear Sarah,
You certainly have not let anyone down, you couldnt have known this would happen. Please take care of yourself. I think that maybe to miscarry naturally might be in your physical best interests as you are young. What others have done on the message board will be able to assist you, I cant imagine what it must be like to have to think about such things. Your wee angels are looking down to you garry and b just now and will never be more than a whisper away even if they cant be with you.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Laura

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back