My precious baby born sleeping 1/4/12

I'm so sorry Claire. Words aren't enough in this situation. We are all here if you ever need someone to talk to. I know that your little boy will be looking down on you and blowing you lots of kisses. Lots of love honey xxx

thankyou for all your posts and pms, its been the worst 12 days of my life, everyday is a nightmare, my beautiful boy got back from his post mortem today so i can visit him at the chapel of rest tomorrow, it takes 6-12 weeks for the results but im hoping it provides some answers of why its happened, we have got a funeral date for next week i don't know how i will get through that day but when hes in his final resting place atleast i can visit him everyday xxx

Im so sorry for your loss. my thought are with you, if you need any one to talk to please ring sands they were really helpfull when my son was stillborn.

Thinking of you lots hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I have commented on your facebook post but wanted to say again how sorry I am. I had a little cry reading your posts and feel sick at what you are having to face. You are so strong and your little boy must be so proud looking down on you. Theres another gorgeous angel up in heaven and I shall take my little AJ to the window tonight so he can see your little Jack shining the brightest in the sky. Hugs to you hun. xxxxxxxxx

At least you will be able see him now and visit him, its horrible that he had to go to heaven, but at least he is at rest as you say. you will come through this we are all behind you 110%. x x x

I am so sorry for your loss.. its an awful thing that you went through - I had a little cry whilst reading your post. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope your little boy is resting peacefully up in Heaven.

my babys funeral today, i feel so so sick had no sleep, i cant believe its happening :(

Thinking of you today - I can't begin to imagine what you are going through, it made me cry reading your post. Nobody should have to go through this. Sending you lots of love and hugs today xxxxx

My thoughts are with you and your family today, you are going through something that no mother should have to go through. You are a very strong woman and my heart truly goes out to you.

I shall be thinking of you today Claire. Stay strong for your little Jack. xxxxxxx

How heart breaking. I'm so so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love and light xxx

My thoughts are with you today, it's just heartbreaking, I'm so sorry

Sending you love & blessings today hun xxxxx

so so sorry Claire that you are having to go through this my thoughts, love and prayers are with you today and always xxx

I'm so, so sorry Claire, I just can't find the words, or imagine how you must possibly be feeling right now. I will be thinking of you today xx

my babys funeral today, i feel so so sick had no sleep, i cant believe its happening :(

i am deeply sorry for you and your family sweety, i hope you can find the strength to get through this. Your angel will always be watching over you sweety

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back