Am I being a bit hasty??

Oh no Chopsie what a night mare at least you got it sorted!

JayK, a pram with 2 handles is actually easier to steer believe it or not. I had a few buggies with Zachary, some with 1 handle and some with 2 and I always found the 2 handles sooooo much easier.

Maridunn which pram did you order, have you got a picture?? :think:

Love talking about prams, im a pram-o-holic :D

Looks a great buy Maridunn, nice colours too! :D

I bought the Pliko empire. becuase i just didnt want it to sell out.. and im only 16+2.. lol.. i spent loads of time finding out off people who had it, cos i was a bit.. :think: about why it was over half price off.. but they all loved it and reccomended it loads, so i thought.. why not.. =).. x

I have a feeling they have discontinued it, or they have a lot of that colour in stock

scones said:
I have a feeling they have discontinued it, or they have a lot of that colour in stock

Yeah I asked M&P and they said the Empire had a lot of stock to shift hence the discount so your right there Scones :D

So it doesnt look like indigo will be reduced then :(

scones said:
So it doesnt look like indigo will be reduced then :(

Im not sure you never know! I wanted to get mine ordered up so I can pay off little and often and not have to fork out a big wad at the end!

I want it tooo........ :lol:
I will get it in the new year-and then find they bloody well discontinued it :rotfl:

I originally was going to get the Herbie Ziko, and thats being discontinued in Jan, glad I didnt go for that one in the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back