my opks

Bellarina

Reaction score
ok so cd 11 was neative opk...then had positives on cd 12 and 13...now today cd 14 is a definate negative.

Im getting quite bad cramps so can i assume from positive yest and day before and neg today and cramps that im ov'ing today?

argh so stressful as i dont wanna risk tinkin iv ovd now and not having ovd at all but will ov like next week (confused.com)

Also temp went down by .1 today

xxxx

I've been wondering same thing hun, and from what I've read there's no definite answer! Lol. Ovulation is meant to be 12-36 hours after your FIRST pos opk (some websites say anywhere between 12-48) so you could defo be ov'ing today.

I don't do temps so I don't know how they work, but isn't a change in temp meant to confirm ov? Hopefully someone more knowledgable than me will be along to confirm this soon!

I got my pos opk's on exactly the same 2 days as you, and I think I ov'd yesterday (although it could be today!) so we are facing the same dreaded 2ww together hun! Good luck :D x

thank u hun, awe we can be 2ww buddies then...theres a few of us on the same cycle this month!

well iv done alot of bd'ing so hopefully wev done enuff (on cd 13 and have bd'd cd 8,10,11,12 and doing it tonight)

good luck to you too hunxxxx

Oh and I've also read that you can get ov pains before, during and after ovulation, so again that's clear as mud isn't it... Lol :) before is due to the follicles maturing, during is due to the actual rupture and release of the egg and after is due to the egg moving through the fallopian tubes, or something like that. So apparently although ov pains tell you something is defo happening, they don't tell you exactly where you are in the process.

I had bad ones yesterday and very slight twinges today. But then again I also thought I had them 5 days ago so could well be imagining things! X

lol they dont make the ttc malarky easy do they lol

the 2ww is hell coz alot of potential pg symptoms are also af symptoms so they ake u go doolally!

xxx

Sorry for cross-posting with you then hun! I'm on my phone at work and have to keep hiding it when someone talks to me! Yay its nice to have a buddy to go through it with. 2ww is horrible! I know its bad to wish your life away but I wish it was in 2 weeks time now! Lol.

Sounds like your timings been spot on hun, sounds really positive so fingers crossed for you! My bd timing has been pretty rubbish this month, we last bd'd 3 days ago. (Well I tell a lie, we did it last night too but OH had been out for a few drinks and didn't, er, 'finish' sorry tmi, so I don't think that one really counts!) So I am hoping I ov'd yesterday rather than today, to give the spermies a bit more of a chance to still be alive! X

lol i know drunk hubbys are never "ideal" babymakers lol they seem to have to work so much harder and longer to achieve the same outcome lol

well iwoodnt worry hun, theres been girls on here get their bfp's from bd'ing just once that cycle...so if its ur time its ur time and will happen.

fx for you xxx

ooh... same boat as you two girlies! (was just pouring out to bella on the other thread :) ) Guess we will all journey through the dreadful 2ww together... fx

Last edited:
Yay vid-81! Well come on girlies, out of all three of us we must be able to manage at least one bfp hehe, and hopefully three! :D

I think 1 or 2dpo is the most frustrating time because its far too early to start trying to spot symptoms... Its just like being stuck in a total limbo isn't it!

When are you girlies testing?
I think I am going to try very hard to hold out until 23rd jan, as my birthday is 22nd and I don't want it ruined by a BFN. I bet I will cave in around 10dpo though, even though I know its too early!

Thanks bellarina, that's the tiny bit of hope I'm holding onto! I know bless him, damn ov day being the same day as hubbby's football team playing at home and making him go out all day grr... It will be their fault if I get a bfn! Lol. Believe me I tried to get him to finish the job but in the end it was about midnight and I knew it was a lost cause haha. Never mind, we still had fun!

X

lol had a similar prob last night tho not alcohol related....dh had played an intense game of rugby and came home injuries galore...i mentioned bd'ing and he was like babe im in agony and im shattered but i just put on the puss in boots eyes and said but im ov'ing hun!! so it took a bit longer for him to finish last night but i think its coz of the pain he was in and being tired from the game, work, and me pouncing him every night bless him lol

i told him itl be worth it tho....iv just gotta try and get him to bd tonight now ha ha

xxx

Oh hun sorry but that did make me laugh! Our poor OH's! Glad you got there in the end... you never know, last nights BD might have been 'the one' and it will have defo all have been worth it!

Good luck tonight too, nice undies at the ready eh! I will have a good go at BD when I get in just in case, but I'm working until midnight so not too hopeful as OH will probs be asleep when I get in. Ovulating on a weekend is really not good for me, hope its a weekday next time! Lol x

Lol glad it made u chuckle

Nice undies! no chance hes stuck with mrs panda pyjamas and red runny nose ha ha sounds sexy doesnt it! how could he turn that down eh lol

awe really hope u manage to jump him tonight hun as i know itl make u happier knowing uv done all u could this cycle (how bad is it that like only 2 days of a cycle is all we get to make a baby!insane)

xxxx

Hello. I am new to this but the same as you girls I am ovulating around today/tomorrow too. Been ttx for 6 months now......good luck ladies xxxx

Am right there with ya's too! Had a temp drop this morning and got my first positive opk just now. Not sure if that means I started ovulating yesterday or today but don't care. BD'd this afternoon before work and he will get woken up when I get home tonight too! Being on the 2ww.

Exciting! Fx for us all girls. Positive thinking. Xxx

hey girls

good luck vixxy :)

Lynds if you got a pos opk today it usually means ul ov in the next 12 - 48 hrs so get bd'ing :) good luck

xxxx

Good luck girls! We will get through this looooooong next 2 weeks together eh :D

I am not hopeful for myself but you never know. Race you all to the first bfp! Haha :D xxx

good luck everyone!

ams25, I guess I am already out of the race as my temp still hasnt risen and +ve OPKs are long gone - so probably stuck in an anovulatory cycle :(

my first day of negative OPK's. I had a temp dip on the 16th, (first day of positive OPK), then a slight rise yesterday and another slight rise today.
Not sure what this means? I would have expected 2 days of positive OPKS, THEN a temp drop? then a rise over 3 days? confused.

I am not sure if this will work, but here is my chart for a nosey

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39ebe2/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

My Ovulation Chart

how you all getting on girls? any good symptoms? I had really weird heart palpitations today, not sure what that was about!?
Next Friday is a big day for me, will do my first test and also get my 21 day bloods back from the Doc. it cant come quick enough!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back