wats going on!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well girls yest ff confirmed id ovd wen i out yests temp of 97.7 in.
However this mornin i had to take temp alot earlier due to work an it went down to 97.0. Its vonfused ff now so iv disregarded it.

Iv just started gettin crampin again tho but im sure i ovd on sat or sun?

Confused now xxx

Don't worry about one temp babe. It can be anything that knocks it out.

I'd say you're right to disregard it. I had one ridiculously high one before Ov due to tossing and turning all night (I think)

Hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal. X

Ye i think its coz iv got a cold and struggled to sleep last night

im confused with the cramps and cm now as i had them on weekend.now gettin them again xxx

if you had to take it at a time that is earlier or later than 30 mins from normal time - disregard it definately. as long as you haev had the 3 temps to make the temp shift dont worry.

yeh ....coz iv been off work coz of xmas iv been able to have lie ins and take it at 10am every morning...but had to get up just after 7.30 this morning so not consistent with the other days

thanks hun xxx

I think I read somewhere that for every half an hr earlier you take the temp, you should add atleast 0.1deg. Some crazy day I got up at 5:30 in the morning and got a temp of 36.2 instead of the regular 36.5 at 7am! Also, its not just the time, you would have slept lesser than normal... So I would recommend disregarding that one-off temp.

Last edited:
well if thats the case it would have probably been a proper temp then. yeh iv disregarded it xxx

What you should do, for future reference, if necessary, is set your alarm for an early time, that you know will be able to stay consistent. Take your temp and go back to sleep. This is what I did, LO doesn't wake any earlier than 7.30 normally, so I set alarm for that time, hope that makes sense :) x x

Last edited:
Ye think il do that next cycle if we r not lucky this one thanks hun :) hope pregnancy is goin well xx

like vixxie says - i do mine at 7am, lol i am never up at 7am at the weekend but i set my alarm, temp and then go back to sleep. pick a time that is the earliest you will ever get up and use that as your default time. you have definately ov'd if you had a shift so try not to read to much itno the cramps and cm.

Thanks hun im just prayin i hav a normal cycle this time as last one drove me stir crazy!
Xxx

awww bella im so glad your having some luck and i really hope this as a nice normal cycle for you, not like last time! xxxxx

i think it will be more "normal" as you have ov'd at a "normal" time of the cycle. i hate the word normal but you know what i mean.

i was thinking - do you know if you ovulated during your last mega long cycle? during my random reading of things on the web i have seen that if a cycle is annovulatary it can becomevery long. basically the body keep gearing up to ov and then stops and this cycle happens again and again until it either does and you then get AF or it doesnt and you get an anovulatory bleed because the womb lining can no longer sustain itself or estrogen levels drop.

well i thought i had ov'd around cd 17 but i cant remember having like the ov cramps or as much cm so im not 100% sure....that would make sense tho hun thank you...wouldnt be surprised if i didnt ov as i cant imagine someone being able to have a luteal phase of 60-70 odd days.

Im pretty sure i ov'd this cycle tho....i guess only time will tell in couple of weeks eh

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back