Cd 11 pos opk????

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls I did an opk yest (cd 10 which was very negative)...but just done one today CD 11 and it appears to be a positive to me.

Can you let me know what you all think as im feeling a bit too excited (had a pos one last cycle at something like CD 16/18 then ended up having a 81 day cycle lol)

anyway here it is (yesterdays and todays)

xxxx

Attachments

• 2012-01-06_18.47.37[1].jpg
    2012-01-06_18.47.37[1].jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 9
hun that is 100% positive. keep testing till it goes back to almost visible as you may get a good few days of positives as your body gears up to ovulate. are you charting to confirm ov?

yes im charting using ff...theyv said last couple of days based on watery cm that im in fertile period, tho not saying based on my temps yet

Iv had alot of watery cm for about 3/4 days but its not stretchy yet like EggWhite consistency

i think i will keep doin opks just incase but wen i showed DH my opk today (bearing in mind he hasnt got a clue about what theyr meant to look like) i said do they look the same he said "yeh sort of but i think the one on the left is darker"...i was chuffed as this would mean im darker than control line !!

xxx

my dh is the same lol! watch out for your temp shift, im sure it will be soon esp if you have watery cm at the mo. good luck

than you hun...i hope it signals a normal cycle for me too as oppose to the last one which ended up lasting 81 days! lol

xxx

That's a really strong positive Bellarina so get to it!xxx

Thank you hun :) concerned tho as its very early in the cycle xx

Def a pos opk, keep doing them til their neg. I got 5 days of pos opk until I got temp shift.

Fx for you hun x

Thats definitely positive hun!! :yay: That means you gotta bd tonight and next two nights too!! I got my first pos opk on CD13 so not that early hun. Had three days of positives then temp rise the next day.

Lots of luck and baby :dust: hun. Hope this is your time :D x x

hun what should i b lookin for on my temps then....yest an today was the same 97.3 xxx

the day after you ovualte yout temp will jump up and will jump then the next day and the next. this is the temp shift. this 3 jumps must be above the coverline to confirm ov.

I had a Ov at cd 11 in dec and my cycle was reduced to 25 but this Tim I ov'd cd16 so it seems to be averaging out, don't worry it's a good sign that you are ov'ing xx

have you been EXTREMELY vigilant on the rules of temping - ie same time, not getting out of bed or being awake for at lest 3-4 hours before, no drinking etc?

your chart is a bit jumpy - look at this for a typical chart http://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1510619.aspx note how pre ov the temps are all below the coverline and after ov there is temp shift (shown by the three red temp dots) and then till teh next AF the temps still above coverline.

i think your temps on days 2 and 6 are "disturbed" - by this i mean for a particualr reason they are not typical and need to be elimated to calculate a coverline. does fertility friend let you do this? ont his chart http://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1491514.aspx the ldy has diregarded the temp on day 11.

Oooooh, that looks positive to me!! Get to it lady!!

My OPKs never went darker than the control line but I deffo OV'd. I did only use them for one month and they did confuse me muchly but if I had gotten one like that, I would have jumped OH's bones sharpish! :)

I have my fingers crossed for you hun. After your last cycle and all the worry it caused you, it's bout time you got a BFP!!!

XX

yeh iv been really strict with my temping doing them same time every day s i was confused by those 2 weird ones so iv just worked out how to disregard them so heres my new chart now

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/395643

thank you emily il be jumping him wen we go to bed in a bit...and sat night and sun night and tues night lol

xxx

woo! Go for it and good luck!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back