Cd 11 pos opk????

thank yo hun. temp has gone up a bit today from 97.3 last 2 days to 97.5 this morning so will see what happens next couple of days with temp

xxx

No idea about the temping hun, but that defo looks positive yay! Get BD'ing :D x

Thank u girls. Got a heck of a cold (again) but gonna stay true to the cause an bd tonight an tomorro lolxx

Well im on cd 12 and just did opk (iv done it a bit later than yesterday as been up mums all day and wee was a bit more diluted as mum has a habit of making me drink as much fluids as poss lol)

anyway here is the pic of todays opks with the last 2 days as well. I think todays is a slightly lighter line than yesterdays but FF is still saying based on temps that i havent ov'd yet....one thing i do know from opks tho is they are quite sensitive to the time of day and how much you've drunk that day etc...wood be so much easier if they required FMU

anyway heres the pic

babydust to you all :dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• 2012-01-07 20.56.51.jpg
    2012-01-07 20.56.51.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 4
im pretty sure you ovualted yesterday (it is possible to ovulate same day as + test) with today being day 1 of your temp shift.

really do you think so?
eesh good job i bd'ed last night then and didnt depend on today (tho i will bd again tonight and tomorro just incase in accordance with smep) weird ff hasnt said anything tho, but hey ho my body never seems to be normal lol

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back