My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Wow how generous is Mr Santa being, sooooo many Christmas BFPs, makes me all warm & smiley :)

I've been home a while now & feeling incredibly exhausted & spaced out, which feels really strange so am glad only have tomorrow left at work

Hope your all ok & snuggled up in the warm

xxxx

Awww Kezza that poem is lovely!! I so hope you get your BFP!!

Get your feet up with a cup of hot chocolate and relax! Try to forget about POAS for now lol

I am all snuggled up and warm in bed with the laptop on me and the little ginger ninja (cat) cuddled next to me!

x

Good Morning girlies

How's everyone today?

I'm so glad it's my last day at work until after the new year, just want to be at home with the OH & our lil kitty, relaxing & watching Christmas movies :)

I'm still feeling the same today, no change. Still incredibly hot as well & even slept without any clothes & no duvet!!!! Weird thing is though, I took my temperature last night & is only 36.4 so really dunno what's going on there!!!!

This morning had massive amounts of CM as well, it actually covered the whole of my tissue when I wiped.....

Fx these are symptoms for something good otherwise I pfft my stupid body :)

xxxxx

Ohh it sounds good kezza! How have you not POAS yet lol?? Xx

Awwww thanks LoopyLou :)

I haven't yet, really surprised I've been so good by not POAS but was thinking about doing one on Christmas eve as I'll be 10DPO & see what that says then continue after that.........

I'd love to start from now but don't think there will be anything

xxx

Personally if I had any HPT lying around I'd be peeing on them like there is no tomorrow but sometimes you gotta think patience is a virtue and just hold your horses lol.
I think your right kezza and doing the right thing by waiting a few more days just incase you get disheartened today by being to early when you could see your two lines on Xmas eve!
Good luck hun I have my fingers crossed for you!! Xx

Its sounding good honey, it really is!! I think I'm going mad here......

I'm surprised I haven't gone all obsessive like I did with my OPKs tbh but for some reason don't feel the need to test just yet dunno why so can only hope that's a good thing

I'm keeping my fingers extra tightly crossed that you get your shy BFP on Christmas day

xxx

Oh Tracey I cannot wait to see your test, it's sooooooo exciting
xxx

Sounding so good hun, that poem is lovely, brought tears to my eyes. I really hope you get to give it to your OH, would be an amazing start to Christmas Day. x x

Everything sounds so good hunny, lets hope you get the best christmas present ever :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww thanks M2A

One of the companies in our building is having an open day & everyone is bringing their children in.........they are all adorable & full of Christmas joy & spirit

xxxx

Can I steal your poem?? I'm gonna tell DH after mass on Xmas Eve/Day

Of course you can my lovely

Well I couldnt resist...... I POAS :)

Bfn but that's ok as only 8dpo

xxx

You betcha linx, haven't actually done one with FMU yet so who knows eh girls :)
xxx

Morning girlies

It's my first day off for Christmas & been awake since 6!!! Hope everyones ok

Im now on CD26(9DPO), everything the same so no change to report & my Tummy is incredibly bloated to

Hey ho, let the symptom spot continue :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back