Think ticker is ........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
......out a bit....as been doing opks the last few days and accoding to ticker Ov a couple of days ago.....but got this today so hopefully ovulating next couple of days! And here I was thinking I was in my 2WW already! Do you ladies count your OV day the day you get a BFP on opks or a couple of days later?

Weve been BD since last week now and plan to carry on till either AF or BFP arrives! Obviously it will be the latter lol! (I WISH) lol xxx

Attachments

• Photo1447145.jpg
    Photo1447145.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow that's a strong line Hun!!!! Yey, the day I got my pos opk was on a digi it was so exciting to see a smiley face instead of a circle!!!! Hope this month is def for u!! Get him upstairs!!! Lol xx :)

Yay! Stupid ticker! Lol x x I think it's really hard to tell when you're ovulating (unless using opk's) as you can ovulate different times on different months x I ovulated later than I thought the month we conceived going by my due date x x everything crossed for you x

Thanks Ladies.....well were still using preseed on occasions and sometimes not....so as weve caught Ov just right and BD for about a week in advance of OV now I hope we get our sticky BFP this time! xx

Thats a very strong line... good luck hunny fx for your BFP x

Thanks Vicky....yes it would be lovely to see a nice BFP on my hpt in a couple of weeks wouldnt it lol xxx

Hi Wilma, sorry, I've only just seen this thread and just wanted to say that my line was dark like that on the Weds (when we were having that terrible row!!!) AND the Thurs but on the Thurs I also had EWCM so I just took that day (Thurs) as my OV...Good luck hun...xxxx

Thanks Jarjar....its sometimes confusing when to count from with your Ov day isnt it lol! Hope you ok now and fingers crossed for your BFP.....xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back