My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Well I'm feeling incredibly sick this morning as well & the pain in my left side is even worse today, feels like someones pulling the skin & twisting it

Awwww thanks M2A, how ya doing today, not long till you finish for Christmas? Yay

xxx

All sounds very promising hunny :)

All my symptoms have disappeared so im thinking that they we all part of the flu i had :( so im just wishing af would hurry up, the quicker its here the quicker it buggers off!

But on the plus side its my last day in work today :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's hope so :)

Oh no, well I'm hoping that your no symptoms is also a good thing as well

Yay for you & finishing today, am very jealous :) :)

xxx

I am lying in hotel bed, my friend Anita snoring beside me lol. Had a curry karaoke night in glasgow. Group of 30 in travel industry just for night out. I've no staff so it was my xmas night out. Bunny at home dealing with kids for school and im contemplating what to have for my Hilton breakout woo hoo! Think im coming down with a cod though.......had, just sneezed all over my phone....where's a tissue?.......

Sounds like a good night out but not about your cold though, really hope it's not a nasty one & goes just in time for Christmas

I'm sitting at my reception desk & it's bitterly cold.........

xxx

Just realised my predictive text said bunny and not hubby!! The only bunny in my house is a rampant one lol

Hope you warm up soon I'm actually too hot.....

I'll just lie here and symptom spot...... What tests you got ready for end of week?

Last edited:
Stupid body, well my cervix is incredibly high & super closed & have lots & lots of what looks like cloudy watery CM & feel extremely wet down there & this bloody pain on left is more annoying then anything

Well I've got quite a few cheapie ones that are extra sensitive & a twin pack of CBD :)

When you testing hun & what tests you got stashed away?

xxxx

It is looking good for you.....I'm on bus now back home for next hour and half...... I've got 25 cheapies and a first response ready for xmas day if witch not arrived by then. I think I may start my bfn testing diary from tomorrow. I love to poas and I've missed it for a week. When you gonna start testing?

Awwww thanks girlies, I know Christmas day not far off but seems way away......

Oooooo you've got a nice lil stash there hun :)

I'm 6DPO & not sure if today was implantation pains or just wishful thinking tbh, are you supposed to get a lil bit of spotting & pains if implantation? Wasn't sure if it can be one or other or both

If anything, would come up BFN at the mo so may try & hold out that bit longer.......well that's the plan anyway :)

xxx

you can get one or the other, both, or none at all hun, so its all looking good i had cramping and some spotting last month didnt i and nothing!! so im not SS this time im not even charting although im dying to POAS!!!!

Not everyone spots or even notices implantation hun, so don't be disheartened if you don't notice any either. :)

Today would be way too early to test. ;) Implantation can occur from (I've read anyway) 3-10 days after ovulation.

x x

Oh and just to add, last cycle I had spotting, pinky CM and browny discharge then I had lots of CM - this was towards the end of my cycle - so I got excited thinking it was implantation and AF hit me. So you really never know hun. x x

yeah and i got my pink spotting on CD7 with what i thought were implantation cramps but got BFN i hope this is it for you though huny :D

Agh, just re-read my last posts - so sorry for coming across moody, I genuinely hope you get a BFP hun, was just trying to say that symptoms vary so much from woman to woman so you won't know for certain til testing. :p

x x

No? Ok, phew! Was worried for a minute that I sounded horrible! x x

Sorry just replying, been stuck with the boss!!!

Moody?? Not at all my lovely, glad for everyones posts as keeps me sane tbh plus like you girlies said could be absolutely anything & defo not gonna get hopes up just yet

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back