My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Good Morning girlies

Tis the day before Christmas woo hoo & only one more sleep for you Tracey :)

I'm sitting here with a cuppa & watching friends & deciding on my number of DPO, based on my severe pains I had I'm 10DPO but based on my surge am 11DPO.......

I'm feeling shattered, funny cramps again & cervix high & lots of CM & have shooting sharp pains in boobs & OMG they are so heavy & full

I've got my FMU in a tub ready to use one of my cheapies so just waiting for the OH to wake up so can go & get one, don't wanna wake him up

I hope everyones ok

xxxxx

Ooooohhh this is just sounding so promising! Wake him up and take the test. It was 10 or 11DPO I got my very very faint but definitely there line! Wake him up!!!!! Lol....

Your day planned sounds good ive got to go shopping for xmas lunch and booze for mum & dad. Having xmas at home, Im cooking (disaster) but going to parents boxing day and my best friend day after. Ive still got pressure to buy and the lot to wrap! Once kids in bed have to set up new 50" plasma 3D TV they have no idea, pressed for whole family!

Better get dressed now, have hot water bottle on my back its killing me and cant take pain killers....boo

Post your result,Im waiting....

Ooooohhh this is just sounding so promising! Wake him up and take the test. It was 10 or 11DPO I got my very very faint but definitely there line! Wake him up!!!!! Lol....

Your day planned sounds good ive got to go shopping for xmas lunch and booze for mum & dad. Having xmas at home, Im cooking (disaster) but going to parents boxing day and my best friend day after. Ive still got pressure to buy and the lot to wrap! Once kids in bed have to set up new 50" plasma 3D TV they have no idea, pressed for whole family!

Better get dressed now, have hot water bottle on my back its killing me and cant take pain killers....boo

Post your result,Im waiting....

Trying to keep it secret from him cos if he knows that I'm testing today then if a line appeared I don't think I would be able to keep it secret.........

Your doing very well & as your gonna be a busy bee today that should hopefully help pass the time as well

Just keep thinking that my body being silly & it's nothing but at same time keep thinking you got your surge couple days before me & tested when you were 10/11DPO & maybe it's a sign

xxxx

Goodluck kezza, dont keep us waiting too long :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks M2A

Feeling kinda calm at same time, all very odd indeed :)

xxx

Bfn today so just try again tomorrow

Just a quick question about the cheapie tests, where it has the arrows & says "max" next to that is a pinky/purpley colour, are they supposed to be like that?

xxx

Just did another & bfn so think that 1st one bit dodgy

Hey ho, try again tomorrow :)

xxx

Remember was going cross eyed seeing a line that was not there but really was there...omg its too much!

I was like that with 1st one, but defo no line.......yet!

Let's hope for tomorrow eh?

xxx

Goodluck for tomorrow hunny, ill try and pop on pm tomorrow and hopefully I will see a bfp next to your name on the testing thread :) x x

Awwwww thanks girls, you've been great these last couple of weeks esp this one

Let's hope Santa does me proud :)

xxxx

Morning girlies

I hope you've all had lovely mornings so far & Tracey, hope your OH was over the moon with his card :)

Well I'm still feeling really grotty & tummy feels bloated & heavy & a weird stretching feeling across it, boobs are bursting out my bra, they are really heavy & really big & I've had a feel of my cervix & it's high, soft & closed but got a huge amount of CM

So I did an OPK, cheapie HPT & a CBD & it's still a BFN so am just going to test tomorrow & see what happens, all the symptoms are good but have a feeling the witch playing games, although not out till the witch gets me

Hey ho, I'm going to have a christmas drink with my lunch today

Havens fabulous day girlies, you all deserve the best Christmas ever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry xmas chick!! Sooo sorry you did not get it today, hope youre ok? Gave card to Joe last night about 1 am....hes totally over the moon!! Cant believe it cos he knew how upset I was last month. He never even looked at front of card and wondered what the wrapped pressie was....told him to read the poem....it was sooo lovely, thanks for letting me steal it! Should have been your oh reading it too.....maybe you'll need it for new year....fx for you honey fx

Enjoy your day x

Merry xmas chick!! Sooo sorry you did not get it today, hope youre ok? Gave card to Joe last night about 1 am....hes totally over the moon!! Cant believe it cos he knew how upset I was last month. He never even looked at front of card and wondered what the wrapped pressie was....told him to read the poem....it was sooo lovely, thanks for letting me steal it! Should have been your oh reading it too.....maybe you'll need it for new year....fx for you honey fx

Enjoy your day x

Hey Hun
Soooooo glad Joe loved it, defo best pressie ever :)
Yeah I'm good, could just be a shy BFP who knows eh but not out the whole time witch stays away
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back