My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Morning! I've been up ance 6 too cant sleep! Remember on Tuesday I tested was. 10 or 11 DPO and got BFN....what a difference a day makes so hang in there! Its still early...

You know I was not symptom spotting but now I know, gonna share what I've noticed.

1. My chronic back pain worse
2. Spots and dry skin (put that to weather)
3. Very very dry mouth (need to up my water intake)
4. Pulling, tingling feeling in breasts and sensitive nipples
5. Is there a 5??? Oh yes wind, but thats normal. I did however get indigestion twice and very odd to get that after eating soup,then tuna salad!
6. Exhausted, so why am I awake???!!!

Good luck honey, keep testing! Come join me in tri 1 soon...

Oh and just since yesterday, peeing lots which is odd cos I feel dehydrated!

Thanks Tracey :) I've got my FMU ready to take a test but waiting for OH to leave for work

How's you today? How you feeling after your news yesterday?

xxx

I also have fmu waiting but lying in bed with hot water bottle in back, just wanting to see darker lines on ebay cheapies lol. Was training last night with hubby and got a bit dizzy and hot, he was trying to push me harder and I could hardly say but Im pregnant!! I got out of it with my back pain anyway....phew! I told my sister on Facebook chat cos she lives in Belize I had to tell someone or id burst!! I really need to look up what I cant eat etc now cos ive forgotten! Sooooo hard not telling hubby.....

Well ive managed one day, 2 to go..... Got a card yesterday that says daddy to be on front! Gonna steal your poem and wrap up a test! Eek!! Was really funny last night he was banging on about exercises and toning my tummy and Im like "whatever"......

BFN today but major constipation & huge amounts of CM again......

Still unsure about the cramps though, weird cos cramps shouting the witch on it's way but everything else is telling my it's not

Ah who knows eh

xxx

My fingers and toes are crossed for you hunny, everything sounds really good.

Did you use a cheapy test? x x

Thanks ladies :)

I used a cheapie one with FMU this morning & just realised that I had miscounted them!!!! I have got 3 cheapies left so that's one for Christmas eve, Christmas day & boxing day & I also have a twin pack of CBD, which will be saved

xxx

Fingers crossed for you kezza!!
I hope you get your Xmas BFP!!!
Xx

Kezza this is getting so exciting!!

Tracey that's lovely you're waiting till Xmas day to tell your OH - what an amazing xmas present for him! Must be soo hard keeping it a secret till then...

xx

Want me to post some cheapies to you honey? pm me your details..... Forgot to mention the AF like pains but thought it was to do with my back pain - what an idiot I am!! Yes I do have pains like you, just like AF on the way..... Oh this is getting exciting!!

My OH sent nicest text about Christmas & burst into tears, normally be ok but on a busy bus, I have a couple of small ulcers on tip of my Tongue, last couple days been blowing nose & been bit bloody, that put down to having my cold for 2 weeks & it's just not shifting at all & my Headaches & heartburn getting worse

I could burst with excitement, the list is just growing

Please Santa, dont let it be the witch playing games

xxx

Evening all

Hope your all ok & had good days - I've been shopping with my very pregnant friend & her 2 daughters :)

Well I'm incredibly restless tonight & want curry for dinner!!!! Heartburn has been absolutely ridiculous today & feel knackered. Keep getting weird throbbing sensation, kinda like tummy has it's own heartbeat......

All very strange but tis christmas eve tomorrow & have a lovely day planned, bacon sarnies & tea for brekkie then a pj day watching lots of Christmas DVDs & for dinner in eve will be party food like mini sausage rolls & sausages - CAN'T WAIT :)

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back