My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Awww kezza :hug: you poor thing you :(
Was wondering where you'd got to.
Bloody bosses like that do my head in grr. Put him out of your mind and concentrate on you xxx

Hope you feel better soon babe xxxx

hope you feel better soon Kezza :flower: x x x

Thanks girls

I've got an appointment at midday today with the GP, I've been ill with colds & coughs since July so need to be checked over as something not right

I'm in agony with my back & tummy hurts so can't get comfy in bed :-(

Hope your all ok girls

xxx

Aw hunny :hug:
Hopefully the GP will sort you out and quickly xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon chick - tell the GP all your problems - including the missing AF.....can you take a urine sample with you?

Hope your feeling better soon hun,let us no how you get on at the doctors. :hugs: xxx

Hope your feeling better soon hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I went to the GPs & it was just horrible, she was sooooo unhelpful

Based on having a 40 degree temp yesterday she can't say if flu or not, considering I've had a cold & cough for 6 months & my glands are extremely swollen & throat really red, most probably a viral infection but can't give me antibiotics or anything though so I now have to take a trek to the local hospital for my bloods to be taken & go from there

I haven't stopped crying since I came out cos no one can tell me what's wrong :-(

xxx

Awww hun I'm sorry you're so upset. That's such a pain you're having to trek onwards but at least she sent you to someone who can help where she couldn't ie you didn't just get fobbed off :hug:
You're on your way to start solving this and that's good hun xxxx

Very true hun, i think im only upset cos I'm poorly & can't go & see my best friend & her new baby that she had today
xxx

Aw hun :hug:
You'll see them very soon and when you do you'll be smiling, laughing and feeling positive :D
Keep strong lovely xxx
Let us know about how it goes at the hospital xx

aww I'm sorry to hear this hon, hopefully soon they will find out what's wrong and you can get the right treatment for it. Good luck for the hospital let us know how you get on. Big hugs in the meantime :hugs:xoxo

Thanks girls :hugs:

The doctor says I've got a really high White blood cell count, thats what my last blood test said so there's infection somewhere & normally White blood cells are really low in morning & that blood test was taken at 7am!!!

Just finished at hospital now & finished my lucozade as always go funny after blood taken. A full blood count has been taken again amongst lots of other bits & pieces so it's a start for better things & to finding out what's wrong

Also made me think about things, I kinda know myself I'm not pregnant, think I just had a funny month & did an OPK & just a hint of a line but that's ok though cos I've obviously got something wrong with me so it's best I get fixed now before I fall pregnant

Hope your all ok my lovely ladies

xxxx

aw kezz. take it easy please. don't stress yourself out and enjoy the new year. Your ill focus right now on getting better, and getting the OH to run around after you lol. if you need me you know where i am xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back