My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Im good girls, apart from my back pain. Had a hot water bottle attached to it for a week now. Very very tired and sometimes nauseous but really good! Sounds like you girls have the same "problem" as me.... Oh but just finished watching last nights eastenders omg poor ronnie!!! Watching wall-e with my boy now, DH doing the cooking wahey! Hope you have a good day my lovelies x

Last time I watched Eastenders was when Max helped Stacey but have heard about the recent storyline with Ronnie swapping babies!!!

Well I took a wander to the shops & seem to take forever, it's only like 5 mins away but felt like I was wearing lead boots!!!! Feels like someone zapped all my energy, hey ho, still 2 more lie ins before going back to work :)

xxx

Evening all

My energy levels sunk even lower & am exhausted, just can't shake this weird feeling but can't get comfy at all on the sofa.......pfft!!

Just eaten dinner as well & wasn't a massive amount either but feel soooooo bloated & stuffed & been like this a few days to, hardly eaten any christmassy food either which is very unlike me

Yay Mary Poppins is on the TV :) hope your all ok & had lovely days

xxxx

Hi Kezza :wave:
When are you going to test next? Have you used anymore opks? My fingers and toes are still crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey M2A :wave:

Thanks hun, after reading this post theres still hope eh :)

:bfp: we are totally suprised!!!

I have had no idea i was pregnant, as have had a normal AF around the 16th all be it a bit lighter than normal.

Been feeling tired and has some unexplaned spotting on Boxing day, so decided to do a test and it was positive!!! never seen the OH jump out of bed so quickly! lol!

Called the EPU today and they have booked us in for an early scan on fri AM.

Clear Blue confirmed just now!!! yay. But fingers and toes are crossed for friday as MC before and feel scared too.

BUT woo hoo. xxx:)

OH thinks I'm weird, he's stuck the heating on I'm kinda really hot!!! No need for heating.....pfft!! Gonna go take temp & see what it is

Oh yeah, totally forgot about the OPKs, I'm gonna do one in a bit I think & see what it says

I'm going to wait for the ones Tracey sent me so they should be here on Tuesday but saying that if a negative OPK won't have any need to I don't think will I?

xxx

Temp taken & its 36.4 so all ok, was slightly higher the other day but only up by 0.3

xxx

Im not too sure on how reliable opks are for detecting the pregnancy hormone, i just know that they can as it happened to me. Keep us posted how you get on tonight :) x x

Oh I see, I always assumed they picked it up

I'll go do one in a tick

xxx

Here's my OPK, not particularly exciting though:

568bb273-9172-7949.jpg

xxx

There still something there though hunny, i would definetly take a test when they arrive or buy a fr test x x

Thanks for having a look hun

I'm not going into town over next couple of days so will hang on for Mr Postie :)

xxx

Thanks applecider :)

When I did my OPKs early last month there was literally no line so this does give me hope but also read that your body has a certain amount of the LH hormone anyway so trying not to read too much into it

xxx

I now have a very weird taste in my mouth......this just isn't funny!!!

Off to the kitchen to find something to help get rid of it!!!

xxx

kezza ive just caught up with this thread..sounds really good, how many days late are you? x

Thanks hun

I was supposed to start on the 25th & I'm not sure if what I had was AF or not cos it was just Soooo light & no blood in there at all & basically there when I wiped & didn't need any protection & that started on 28th but pretty much disappeared very quickly

If my symptoms weren't still there I wouldn't worry about it but they are & are slightly worse, weird dull achey tummy cramps as well, headache, nipples are dry & noticed loads of lil spots on my chest & in-between boobs (gross) & OH commented on me peeing like a trooper!!

Just dunno what's going on really, maybe one of those months

How's everything with you my lovely?

xxx

wow how confusing! i really hope u get your bfp soon, i would be testing everyday!! have u ever had a light af before?

im good thanks hunny, just wondering what to do with myself today - i think cleaning is on the agenda, boo! xx

Hehe :) Luckily I used my last HPT on the 25th so just waiting for Tracey Ms to come through the post, probably a good thing they ran out cos I'd be testing like every day if not every few hours!!!!

Weirdest thing I've ever had, they've never been like this before, all good fun eh :)

Ooooo cleaning......I'm supposed to do tomorrow as well as the ironing but I said that a few days a go & only got tomorrow left before work on Tuesday

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back