My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

well, it seems you have another addict to your thread, i'm going to be looking out everyday now lol! xx

I've been up since 8:30am & been 7 times & hardly drank much & can't blame the cold either cos it's not cold

ANNOYING!!!

As per the above which I posted on one of Sylvies threads, now make it 10 times & the weird taste in my mouth has come back

Feeling incredibly yucky & sick & the heartburn is getting kinda painful now

I think I might just curl into a ball

xxx

I think its going to be a BFP kezza

So excited for you that postie better hurry up and get you those HPT's!

Awwww thanks Nurse, well I still can't stop peeing & am extremely wet down there, thought I'd wet myself!!!

Even the skin on my tummy & ribs feels sensitive to touch so don't know what that's all about!!!

How's you hun?

xxx

I'm ok! no idea where i am really as not sure when i ov'd, The opk's drove me mad so kinda stopped doing them :(

somewhere between 6-12DPO, not going to do any tests till end of next week, and thats if the witch hasnt turned up.

Going to invest in some CBD ov tests next month :)

Have you got any symptoms at all hun?

My fx big time that your one of the first for a new year BFP :)

xxx

Have you got any symptoms at all hun?

My fx big time that your one of the first for a new year BFP :)

xxx

Thanks guys! think i might go slightly mad without PF!

I have symptoms, but just don't 'feel' it this time :wall2:

Theres always next month tho :) i'm staying positive for now anyways:lol:

Totally know what you mean, I would of gone mental without you girlies

xxx

awwhhh :) I didnt get any cleaning done today but slept last night for once wooo hoo. U back at work Tuesday? hope ur feeling beta x

Morning girls

Well I've been really stupid & had quite a lot of red wine last night when a group of us went to Nandos for the OH birthday

I had the worst runs last night when we finished then in the car felt like horrible AF cramps & when I got home was sick

I've woken up this morning & my temp is 39 degrees, tummy still sore & am frozen as shivering but also very hot

xxx

Aaaaw sorry hun, sounds like you've picked something up..... Remember to keep hydrated and just spend the day in bed! Hope you feel better soon x

Sorry been quiet today, feel unbelievably ill. My temp is on the rise again & I can't get comfy at all

Called work & said going to doctors tomorrow so night shift are ok about it but my boss will drag my name through the dirt, illness is weakness blah blah

I hope your all ok

xxx

hope ur ok kezz. we are all here for u if u need to talk. hmm hope its good news xxx

Thanks pretty, just a mixture of the usual symptoms & flu & it's horrid, in Soooo much pain
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back