My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

kezza AF got me and it lasted all of 18 hours??? weird!! how are you today xx

Omg that's really weird, least not just me :)

Erm ok I think, still exhausted & feeling like poop & very wet down there but otherwise ok & feeling kinda happy & positive, all very strange indeed

xxx

Would be fab if we did :)

Am home now & feeling shocking, incredibly wet down there & still weird cramps in tummy & incredibly bad indigestion

Hey ho.....the journey continues :)

xxx

I didn't buy any today & I'm going to wait for the ones Tracey sent me

I'm dying to find out but also staying level headed as well so am going to wait, sorry to keep you hanging on girls :-(

xxx

thats ok hun... cant even imagine how you must be feeling!! good luck xxx

How did I miss all this Kezza?! Hope this is it for you hun. Keeping everything crossed!! xxxx

Thanks girls

Well not sure if Postie delivers on NYD but should have a result next couple of days

xxx

Well me & OH had our last BD of 2010 earlier & noticed about half hour later some watery browny stuff & still there but only when I wipe so defo think it was the witch that got me the other day so think it's just a funny AF this month that's all, sorry girls

I'll still POAS anyway, keep in the spirit of things & all that :)

Things all good with me though, am happy & positive for the year ahead & just wanna thank you for all your advice & help over last couple of weeks, you've all be fab

Here's to all our BFPs in 2011 :)

xxx

Your very right girls cos I really dunno what's going on with this one

xxx

I need to go back at some point anyway as they need to test my blood for other bits & pieces so will defo ask

How's you MissJ?

xxx

Happy new year chick. Still confussed about you this month. Poas anyway when you get them....just in case!!!

Happy New Year to you to my lovely

Well the symptoms of the new year are........

* I can't get comfortable at all, sitting on the sofa today & my back is really achey & it's travelling right to my thighs & feeling very odd, can't explain it at all & I just want to sleep

Sorry didn't finish my post & pressed wrong button & sent it!!!

I'm dreading going back to work on Tuesday if I'm feeling like this, least it's a short week :)

So how's you Tracey?

xxx

I'm ok hun. Feeling a bit rotten at the mo, keep falling asleep and my back is very achey. No idea what I've done to it.

Hope you get some answers soon hun. :) x x

Oh hun doesn't sound good at all, hope you start feeling better soon
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back