My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Hmmm, so you'd be 16DPO today...
This is a weird one... I'm stumped! x

Well I'm off to lay down, I feel so unwell & physically drained, it doesn't help that I've got the worst heartburn & indigestion ever & have a bad headache :-(

xxxx

ahh kezza, im going to PM you my email address... please keep me updated. im so excited for you. i hope its a BFP.. xxx

Just catching up on all the news kezza and what can I say what a bloody cycle you've had this month!!
Talk about mentally draining!!
I bet you just want a proper af to come or for your :bfp: either way so you can get on with things!!
Sending lots of hugs hunny and keep your chin up!!!
xxxxxxx

Thanks Pretty & Kelly :)

Well got up this morning & yet again feel like pants, banging headache & my back is killing me

Still nothing happening down there, I keep expecting to wake up in the night & morning to what looks like me being massacred :) & have ruined the bed sheets & my clothes & it's diddly squat

Hey ho, all good fun!!!

So how are you all today?

xxxxxx

Morning Kezza,
Really hope you manage to get some tests today, how nice would it be to wake up on the 1st Jan 2011, test with you fmu and get the first bfp of the year. Really hope you do hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey M2A

How's you today? Oooooo I completely forgot that it's NYEs today

Now that would certainly be a fab start to the new year :)

xxxxx

Im fine thanks hunny, really looking forward to tomorrow, a new year, new start and hopefully i can put this year to the back of my mind.

What a start to the new year that would be, fx you can get some tests :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think 2010 has been a good year at all to many people so think it's a great thing it's nearly done

Just so confused about everything, suppose I'll get some clarification in the next few days

xxx

Morning! Did you not get the tests I posted? Damn, bloody post!!! I was hoping you would have it for today. grrrr

Morning my lovely

How ya diddling?

I left the flat quite early & our Postie is normally late, sodding royal mail, I pfft them!!!! Will give OH a call as he working from home today

xxx

Ours is always late too grr! Hoping you get a bfp along with the Big Ben bongs!!! Xxxx

It would be fab but not sure tbh, OH birthday on sun so would be even better if then

xxx

:test: this is getting so exciting! Been pretty busy last few days but been finding a few minutes each day to quickly log on just to check your progress lol! A new years BFP would be fab for you Kezza x x x

Awwww bless ya Bella, thanks for checking up on my thread :)

Well apart from feeling exhausted & like crap, really dunno how I'm feeling about it all tbh

xxx

it must be mentally draining as well as physically draining I should think - all the wondering and what ifs. Did you manage to get any tests? x x

I haven't bought any as Tracey M, lil star, has sent me some through the post so I'll use one of those & see what it says

Plus if I did buy any in town I wouldn't be able to stop myself from POAS :)

Just one of those things when things are so different to what your used to your like "Mmmm I wonder" & cos the symptoms are still there plus I'm feeling really wet down there!!

Trying to stay as level headed as I can cos could be just a funny month

How's things with you hun?

xxx

God yes the symptoms all really add up I take my hat off to you for having such patience! I'm good thanks hon, the Bding commenced yesterday woo hoo! Feeling really excited for 2011. All being well I should ovulate the middle of next week, using OPKs still but not worrying about them too much, going to BD when we can even if we don't get a positive on them x x

Ah thanks, I thought I lost all patience tbh but we've been out visiting most of this week so think that's helped & seeing how you ladies are getting on helps as well

Woo hoo for lots of sexy time :)

Defo use the OPKs for reference, its good to keep them & see the change in lines. I let them take over too much & became all obsessive about them, wasn't good!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back