My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Well I had a strong line on an opk late last night so if nothing further from witch will try a couple more then maybe try another HPT

Otherwise I'm in for a very nasty surprise & the witch be in full flow

xxx

Kezza I really hope it's your bfp - sounds really good from all your symptoms and the light AF :)
FX bigstyle for you hun xxxx

Awwww thanks SylvieGirl xx

There was a lady on here recently who thought her AF was really light & got her BFP & read somewhere else on here about a lady had 2 AFs in early pregnancy.......mmmmm

Well went to loo & just light brown watery stuff.......wtf is going on!!!

xxx

That sounds really weird kezza!

Def think you need to take a test in the next few days

I know that the witch can sometimes play tricks on us but really hope this is your BFP

When was the last time you tested?

Oh defo hun, think the witch enjoys playing games with us :) that's why I'm trying to stay level headed

Christmas day was last day I tested & then put it to back of mind so really dunno

I've taken a walk into town as need milk etc so gonna take a trip into boots I think

xxx

Well had to stop & take a breather, feeling weird & incredibly sick

This is just stupid now, listen witch SORT IT OUT!!

xxx

Kezza... do a test do a test... i'm literally sat on the end of my seat waiting to find out. I missed your post the past few days (as i'm leaving the conception stuff to a higher force, and trying not to count OV dates etc and just leave it to god.) but i logged on just randomly and found this! I am so excited, I hope its a BFP. xxx

This is nuts.....need to get to post office to send you the tests. I have to go into work later anyway!

Hey Prettyfx

How's you? Good thinking on the relaxed approach by the way, esp after the obsessive nature I've got I'll be doing the same :)

Well I popped to Boots & all they had was the CBD tests & couldn't afford those then tried Tescos & they had nothing but condoms but I'm meeting my mum tomorrow so will try a different Boots if it hasn't changed

I did a CB OPK & a cheapie OPK & nothing so probably just a funny month

xxx

xxx

Just frustrating cos all the symptoms are still there, my boobs are massive & I can't stop peeing!!!!

xxx

Well the watery stuff has stopped now, talk about confused.com

Just watching the grinch trying not to fall asleep, am shattered

xxx

URGH kezza, im with you on this one, i cant imagine the frustration you must be feeling. The only thing i can advise is prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I dont know, maybe put it out of your mind completely? tell yourself your not pregnant and forget about it, then if you are, you can be over the moon and if your not, then you wont be as upset as you would have been if you had mentally prepared yourself to be pregnant?

x

Thanks for the advice & it's good advice to cos I'll go crazy otherwise :)

Stupid phone, this was the OPK I did last night:

568bb273-a835-e0e7.jpg

xxx

why did u do an OPK hun? im confused? and if im confused i cant even begin to imagine about how confued you must be feeling x

Sometimes OPKs pick up on the HCG hormone so thought I'd give it a whirl :)

xxx

I'm feeling even worse this afternoon, like utter crap & so tired

Feel sick but full at the same time, throats a bit sore as well & doesn't help have the worst heartburn ever

Hope everyone having a lovely afternoon & enjoying your time off work, can't believe it's NYEs tomorrow crazy how quickly this year has gone

xxxxxx

Awww Kezza - what is going on?! I am behind on everything!
How does that OPK look in comparison to your surge? OPK's can pick up if you are preggo for deffo!
I don't have any PG tests or I'd send you one in the post! I ordered my CBD's online off Amazon but they may take a few days to come... They're doing CBD's in Superdrug for £10 for 1 or £12 for 2...
Are you deffo sure when you OV'd? x

Kezza, just had a look at your OPK's in the gallery. If you got your surge on CD16, you may not have actually popped the egg until 24-48 hours after; as well CD16 was 13 December so you could be between 15-17DPO today which means that small bleed you had, could very well be IB - as well your luteal phase could be up to 16 days long so your positive could be just around the corner... If you can, I would get a CBD or FR as they will pick up the earliest result x

Hey Jen :)

Awwww bless ya, thanks for the offer that's really thoughtful of you, Tracey M (lil star) has sent me some in the post so should get those soon, thanks again Tracey xx

Based on the pain I had on CD17 this is when I OV'd as felt like my ovary was going to pop out my tummy Alien style :)

I did an OPK on Mon & Tuesday & were light so didn't bother keeping them & thought I'd POAS last night just to see & it was really dark compared to the other 2

Mmmmm.......defo confusing, think I'm gonna have to take a trip to shops when in town with my mum tomorrow

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back