My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

My fingers, toes & everything in-between crossed for you xxx

I really haven't got a clue what my body up to at the mo but the odd thing is it doesn't feel like AF so who knows

All good fun I suppose :)

xxx

Hmm. Well, I don't know what to say hun, I just hope you find out what's happening soon. :) x

Will keep everyone posted anyway, defo very odd, think maybe just one of those funny ones this month

xxx

Or it could be something more.... surprising. ;) x x

All the best hun!

Im logged off for an afternoon and i miss some exciting news. Goodluck kezza, my fingers and toes are crossed for you that it not af and its something else ;) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh bless ya, thanks M2A

Well I had a poke around of my cervix & struggled to find the opening again & there's like nothing there, tiny bit of browny stuff & that's it

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow & it will be different

xxx

WOW i missed this thread

I thought she got you kezza

YAY! so excited now :)

:gun:to the witch!!!!

Hey Nurse26 :)

I assumed she had & now dunno what to make of it at all, doesn't feel like AF tbh & don't have the usual AF cramps just this pulling on the left side, just sound like a stuck record now

xxx

Hmmm, odd..... Remind me, did you do OPK this month? How do you know you're 15 DPO? Just in case this could be IB. Lynx had blessings did not get her BFP til 9 weeks....that should give you some hope to cling to eh?

Any news Kezza? x x x

Morning everyone :)

That's very true Tracey, well I checked my dates again & had my surge on CD16 & based on pain I had OV on CD17

Me & OH were able to have sex last night, kinda half heartedly though as was worried it would open up the gates :)

There was nothing there after when I went for a wee or during the night as I was expecting everything to be covered but it wasn't & have been up for an hour this morning, had a coughing fit, peed 4 times & still nothing........,.

So not quite sure what to think now, maybe will just hit me later

xxx

Its all sounding good again hunny. Have you managed to get any more tests? If not have you got a superdrug near, they had fr test buy one get one free the other day x x

I haven't got any yet but I think OH wants to go B&Q later & there's a Boots next door so think I'll take a trip in there

Just not sure what to think about things anymore, everything was so promising then this comes along & confuses it even more

xxx

Really hope this is it for you hunny, you deserve it :) x x

Well I've been cleaning, tidying & moving lots & still nothing apart from major heartburn!!!!!

Pfft......broken body

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back