My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Hi Hon sorry first time i've been on since before xmas, so sorry she got you :hugs:here's to 2011 I just know you'll get your BFP soon x x x

Thanks linx & Bella, so sorry she got you to :-(

As M2A said 2011 will be a great year & I'm hoping we are all over in Tri 1 together

xxxxx

Noo I'm so sorry she got you :(
I was really thinking this was it for you. Hey here's to 2011 hun - hang in there xxxx

Aaaaaw Kezza.......Im just Soooo Soooo gutted for you! How dare she show her ugly head after all these symptoms!! I know how you feel honey, last month I just sobbed and sobbed for over an hour..... I did however pick myself up the next day and just looked forward to next cycle and look where I am now! 2011 is gonna be a great year and Im looking forward to seeing your BFP very soon, I really really want you to come to tri 1 with me....:hug:

Its no consolation but have a blast for new year honey and hopefully January will just fly by.....

Thanks SylvieGirl & Tracey M

We've been to see friends today so had a few glasses of vino & had a lovely day, on our way back home for cheese & crackers :)

Thanks again for everyones support, you've been my rocks & although no BFP I get to stay in here with you girls & to me that's the best pressie ever

xxxxx

awww kezza that was so nice hun :)
tracey if the witch is as nice as she was this month we will all be ther with you in jan :p :p

Kezza thats lovely, i really wanted you to get your bfp but im glad your still here with us.
Fx we can all go over to tri-1 together in January x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh most defo, we've all started our journey together & know it will continue together right up until their toddler & beyond

There's a beautiful silver lining beyond every grey cloud

xxxxx

awwwwhhhhh kezza gutted!!!!!! so sorry hun 2011, besides its better you get ur BFP next month because then you have a sept baby - not too hot weather not too cold!!! and they get to be oldest child in the class TOP SETS!!! xxx

Thanks applecider & good thinking about the age to :)

2011 will be a fab year for all us girlies

xxx

BFPs for all I hope! I really hope u get urs soon, u taking pregnacare conception? xx

I'm taking folic acid but hadn't thought about the conception one

Well it's CD2 & AF not particularly heavy

Still feeling shitty & exhausted & pretty much how I was before AF

Pfft.......stupid body!!

xxx

Are your periods normally heavy hun? Keep an eye on things if it's light xxx

Normally yeah, I know tmi but tampon not soaked through if that makes sense

Maybe just an odd couple of days with it so will see what it's like bit later

xxx

Well it's been a few hours since I posted & tampon literally dry & even when I wiped nothing there

WTF???? Defo a weird couple of days me thinks

xxx

Hey MissJ

Sorry not posted on your thread but your OPKs are looking fab, either surge gonna happen very soon or OV happened twice :)

Not tested again as no tests left & as thought AF arrived didn't worry about it, thinking maybe a weird one but then never been like this at all

It's just been really light compared to usual, had weird pulling cramps on left side & feeling shitty but tiredness getting worse

Just on bus so will see what its like when home

xxxx

Thanks hun, I wondered about oving twice but I doubt it - could I really be that lucky? Lol. :)

Hope you find out if it's AF soon hun, how annoying of your body to mess you about eh? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back