My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Afternoon my lovely ladies

I hope your all having a fantastic day & Santas bought you everything you wish for

My days been great, nice & relaxed :) Christmas lunch was just scrumptious, the OH did a wonderful job & everything is all washed, dried & put away :)

Just thought I would update on the symptom front really.......all the same really

*nipples a lil sore now & noticed a couple of veins as well on them

*Appetite bit odd as can't eat too much as feel absolutely stuffed, which is a tad frustrating especially being Christmas

*heartburn as usual & just annoying cos never suffer with it

*back really Achey & didn't help that I fell over yesterday either so got a few nice bruises on my arm & thigh

*had another poke at cervix & still loads of CM & found it incredibly difficult to find the opening of it as well

*weird stitch feeling/pinching/pulling on left hand side again

*strange fluttering sensation on left hand side as well

Currently 11/12dpo so just a waiting game really, I know not particularly relevant but I know my mum waited ages to find out she was pregnant with me & I was 2 weeks late & she needed cutting & forceps for me to arrive so maybe my BFP is being a lil pickle already :)

hope your all stuffed girlies, I'm just sitting watching One Born at Christmas :)

xxxxxxxxx

Evening all

It's been a chilled eve with OH sister, BIL & nephews playing the kinect for the xbox, great fun but not good when your boobs are incredibly sore & spilling out of your bra!!!

I had a weird hot flush earlier, lasted about half hour to an hour, actually felt my skin burn up & when I went for a tidal, I wiped & was a tiny pink spot!!!!

I ripped the whole loo roll to shreds checking every piece to see if it had a pink tinge in it & there wasn't anything at all so it defo came from me so I checked my cervix, again with great difficulty in finding it, just to see if there was any other blood or anything & nothing, just CM

The saga continues :)

xxxxxxx

This is awful.....all this waiting is just not fair. You could still be in with a chance hun, symptoms sound so promising. Im finally tucked up inner getting my pf fix lol..... Glad you've had a good day and good luck with the testing! Im waiting!!! I poas today as today is my testing day and wow the line is super dark now so its true what they say about hormone increasing by double every 2 to 3 days, hang in there....

Goodluck kezza, i really hope a bfp is just around the corner for you:)

When i fell pregnant last time i tested the day before af and nothing came up, no af came so a week later i used an opk, just out of curiousity as they had just arrived and i got a line, i did a test the next morning and got my bfp.
So fx this is happening to you and you bfp is being shy.

Glad you had a lovely christmas :)

Tracey - Congratulations again, it was lovely that you waited till christmas day to tell your OH x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning all

Thanks girls :)

My cycles have always been between CD27-CD29, only ever had 1 29 day cycle so according to Period Tracker (cycles average out at 27 days) I'm 1 day late

Feeling horrid today, doesn't help I'm knackered but can't sleep, symptoms still the same but boobs are incredibly sore, even more so then before & the pain in left hand side has gone all achey now. Oh & I've got the worst wind ever & I'm not a farty person

Hope you all had a great day yesterday & your LOs & OHs had a great time to

xxxxxxxx

Well got horrible feelings in tummy like the witch is on the way & feel really sick & That fluttering I keep getting has been continuous since yesterday

Mmmmm.......maybe it's the witch playing games, watch this space

xxxxxxx

Really hope she is playing games hunny, my fingers and toes are crossed for you x x x

Hey Kezza :) how are you? Really got my Fx for you!!!! Keep relaxed chic say a lil prayer for u xx

Awwww thanks applecider :hug:

Yeah I'm feeling ok, although grotty at the same time but the AF style cramps across my tummy seemed to have gone now & just the dull Achey pain on the left along with the fluttering sensation, feels really odd

All good fun eh :)

xxxxxx

Its like Im addicted to your thread lol......keep us posted!

Afternoon all :wave:

Well I'm sitting watching tv whilst waiting for the beef to cook & I can't keep my eyes open, I'm struggling to keep awake & feel exhausted & have no energy whatsoever so it's a good job we aren't visiting or entertaining people today

We have got a lovely lunch today, mash, cold meats, pickles & lots of other picky bits & it's my favourite meal over Christmas but I know I'm going to struggle, I'm starving but I feel stuffed :-(

I think I'm officially broken :)

xxxxxxxx

awwwwwh kezza u feeling that bad?? Im feeling weird aswell but im defo not preggers as first day off pill! It will passa enjoy ur night and enjoy ur time off hun we here to chat tho xxx

Morning girlies

I hope everyones had a good couple of days & are all well

I'm currently CD30 & 13DPO & symptoms all the same, ran to the loo thinking AF had arrived but was just CM & was incredibly wet

Took the other CBD this morning & "not pregnant" so dunno what to think to be honest, haven't got any tests left either so may have to look in tesco or boots

xxxxxxxx

Morning kezza, have you tried a fr? if your levels are low it might show up on one of those rather than a cb x x x

Hey M2A, how's you today?
I was reading another post yesterday & read that the CBD don't work straightaway for everyone
We've got to go to Tesco later anyway to pick up desert as going to OH sisters

Sorry sent that too soon!!!

I'll have a look at there pregnancy tests & chuck a couple in the baskets

xxxx

Morning! I agree, I had a super faint line on ebay but quite a good line on first response, maybe try that? Offer still there for me to post you my ebay ones.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back