My OPK adventure to my official 2WW

Tesco own brand are meant to be pretty good too hunny, dont think they are that expensive. Im fine thanks, on countdown till new year :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww thanks girls, really appreciate all your help

I've PM you Tracey & think I'll get a couple of Tesco HPTs, fx

Well the OH thinks I'm pregnant but who knows, trying to stay level headed just in case

xxxxx

keep us updated kezza :) fx for you and really hope u get the BFP u deserve, but like u say level head is better xxxxxx

Thanks Hun

I've hardly eaten anything today as feel incredibly sick, hardly drank anything but keep peeing

Feeling really odd & not great at all & noticed one lil spot of pinky stuff again

Cervix incredibly high, soft & closed & loads of CM

Tescos had no pregnancy tests at all & out the next couple of days visiting so not sure if able to get to boots or not so will see what happens next couple of days

xxxxx

Evening all

Well we've just come home early from my friends after Christmas get together, just couldn't cope being there as feel odd. Can't really describe how I'm feeling but I'm not myself at all & totally exhausted

Still managed to eat next to nothing as just feel really heavy & full & had to chew gum all day as feel extremely sick & can't stop peeing either!!!!

More on the boob front, well I was asked this evening if I'd had a boob job.......WTF.......I know they've grown but didn't realise that much!!!!

xxxxxxx

Ah I'm so excited, it's almost like you're practically there, we're just waiting for a BFP to make it official lol. Don't mean to get your hopes up or anything but it's sounding so good! x x

Everything is sounding sooo good, come on bfp show your face ;) x x

Hey kezza

Hope you had a good christmas, havnt been on so just catching up on this thread

SO excited for you!

Hope to see the BFP soon, it all sounds like its on its way :)

Hey girls

Sorry I can't bring you any good news but she got me this morning :-(

xxx

Oh no Kezza! I'm so so sorry hun. :(

I really was cheering for you. Hope you're ok sweetie. x x :hug:

Thanks MissJ, did have a cry this morning & feeling a lil sad, I think cos everything looked so good but I'm ok, onwards & upwards & mega drinkies at new year to celebrate

On a fab note I'm still with you guys

xxxxxxx

Oh no :hugs:
Im really sorry she got you hunny.

Heres to 2011, its going to be a great year, i just know it x x

M2A is right, we're going to make 2011 a kick ass year!

Hugs hun. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back