My non-alcoholic drink thread...........

Lynds77

Reaction score
ok so have been trying a few things, and will be trying a few more so thought I would update this thread as I go.

Becks Blue - tastes like real beer. I likey
Kopperberg - just tastes like pear juice. No alcohol taste at all. No likey
Sainsburys English Cider (actually has less than 1% volume alcohol, so not completely alcohol free) I REALLY LIKEY!
Sainsburys no alcohol white wine - bolk
Sainsburys no alcohol sparkling wine - ok. Not great but ok.

next - mojito and belini! yummy

Last edited:
Lol keep us updated!

Funnily I don't really miss booze till I'm
Out with the girls and they are having wine. I've never really been an at home drinker so it helps.

Will watch this space though.. The only beer I like is corona ... Can u find me somethig like that pls .. Lol!

I'm intrigued by this becks blue!! I gotta give this a go. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Becks Blue is good, have to say!

Fre Merlot is dreadful but the Rose isn't too bad.

We're away this weekend and usually we get champagne for the room and have some in the fancy bath etc but this time I'm taking Shleur (sp?). How times change :) xxx

One of my friends at work who is also pregnant recommended Becks blue and she is picky so muct be good :) x

Agree'd re becks blue, tastes just like the real thing! :) x

Think I may get some becks blue for the summer :)

I really dont like schloer :(

I havent missed having a drink at all. My drink of choice atm in anything lemon, dilute juice, sprite, 7up, lemonade!

Last edited:
Becks blue is yum :) also if you like shandy the cheap pretend shandy that you buy in fizzy drink isle does the trick for me with ice. Xx

I don't even like drinking much, so I don't miss it really. I like the odd glass of red with a meal when I'm eating out, but that's rare.

However, the husband has been testing some alcohol-free beers out lately and has just bought a whole load of stuff from this site: http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/. We tried some and even I like them, especially the wheat beers and the dark ones too. We've just bought some of the wine but haven't tasted it yet. To be honest, I'm not that fussed about trying them, but maybe some of you ladies might want to give them a whirl? xx

0o0o il be watching this thread i used to drink vodka redbull,white wine,white zif with lemonade or cider xxx

I don't even like drinking much, so I don't miss it really. I like the odd glass of red with a meal when I'm eating out, but that's rare.

However, the husband has been testing some alcohol-free beers out lately and has just bought a whole load of stuff from this site: http://www.alcoholfree.co.uk/. We tried some and even I like them, especially the wheat beers and the dark ones too. We've just bought some of the wine but haven't tasted it yet. To be honest, I'm not that fussed about trying them, but maybe some of you ladies might want to give them a whirl? xx

ooh keep us updated on the wine! that is what i miss. And Crabbies ginger beer! yummy

Oooooo I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kopparberg alcohol free one!!
Could drink it 'til my hearts content but can't find it anywhere to buy other than a pub :(

I've seen the kopparberg alcohol free in Tesco!
If anyone goes out for an occasion or birthday, Vodka Revolution do amazing virgin cocktails!
I went last night and was dreading drinking water all night and looking like a bore and was disappointed that there were no non alcoholic cocktails on the list but it turns out they'll make you any that you want! I had two virgin mojitos and was a very happy lady :) xxx

I bought some blue Becks, I've had one and thought it was OK but nowhere near as nice a proper bottle of lager!

I also bought some non alcoholic cider but it is still sat in my fridge - I don't even want to open it.

I have also given up caffeine so all I drink is water and some juice every now and then.

I am however loving a cordial from Waitrose - it is Pomegranate and Rose flavour (it's about £3 for a small bottle) and it is amazing with fizzy water!

xxxxxxxx

Ooh I can't give up my caffeine :( though I have managed to cut right down to below the recommended daily intake.

I normally have a little drink at the weekend if I'm off but it hasn't crossed my mind. Even OH has cut down :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

I find all non alcoholic wines taste awful it's something to do with the dealcoholisation process they're nasty.... non alcoholic beers are ok and the cider is just like apple juice... x

My dad went out of his way at Christmas to seek out a bottle of non alcoholic White wine. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was rank so kept making excuses to leave the table and go and pour it down the sink when he wasn't looking! Needless to say I've just stuck to ordinary soft drinks nice then so can't recommend any alcohol free stuff!

I've just discovered Bavaria non-alcoholic beer. It's on offer for £1 for 4 bottles in Asda at the moment so I stocked up today. It tastes much more satisfying for me than the Becks Blue.

I've just discovered Bavaria non-alcoholic beer. It's on offer for £1 for 4 bottles in Asda at the moment so I stocked up today. It tastes much more satisfying for me than the Becks Blue.

I've been drinking this for a while its really nice and it's normally quite cheap for the cans in morrisons as well.

I like the taste of beer it's not about the alcohol content...

well the sparkling wine is OK. Not great, but ok. Prob best for a party or something so you can pop a cork and not feel left out.

have just got no-alcohol mojito and belini to try too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back