My LTTTC BFP!!

Massive congratulations!!!! Lots of. Sticky :dust:

Long awaited and well-deserved! I have tears again for you reading this. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

So so happy for you, wishing you a super super sticky bean xxx

Amazing news. Congratulations again!! x

Congratulations!!! Great pick me up after a shitty day! Xx

Congratulations again Vicky, you deserve this!! Lots of love xxx

just wanted to congratulate you again hun :)

Hope this run of BFP's in LTTTC continues and the rest of us join you very soon xxx

I have already said congratulations but I just want to echo how amazing it is to see a LTTC'er here.

I hope all the lovely ladies in LTTC are able to join you soon

xxxxxxxx

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::preg::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::good::good::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

This is how i feel about your BFP lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Big big congrats once again Vicky. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy and looking forward to following your journey to babyville :D

:rofl: Pos you nutter lol

Thank you all so much its all still very surreal!!!

OMG hun, this is fantastic news. I'm so so so pleased for you. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

congrats again so so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back