Back to Maybe Baby :-(

Aww Maybe, sending you huge :hugs: Really hope you get some answers soon xx

Oh no I'm so upset for you hun. so sorry you have to go through this, I hope you get some answers :hugs: xxx

maybe im so sorry!! i cant imagin how you are feeling at the mo sending love and hugs to you and your oh xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Couldnt believe it when i heard your news this morning :hugs:

gutted for you, i hope you are ok, you sound very strong and positive, i'm glad you came back on as i was worrying about you all day.

Here if you need to talk lovely :hugs:

xxxxxx

Oh hun so so sorry to hear this, I was so happy for u. you deserve some answers, i honestly hope u get them, take care xx

I'm so sorry Hun, I really hope it is a useful and productive session at the docs on tuesday for you , sending you a big hug X

Thankyou everyone you're very kind, I'm ok I guess and looking forward to Tuesday. :)

Nurse, thanks Hun, I need to finish the book now, it's been a great help and Hubby's had a read too now.

xx

Thankyou everyone you're very kind, I'm ok I guess and looking forward to Tuesday. :)

Nurse, thanks Hun, I need to finish the book now, it's been a great help and Hubby's had a read too now.

xx

Good, it is a great book, some of it can be a bit heavy in the middle but the over all message is great, all most all the time things work out and most of the time with little treatment, really gives me hope and motivation to keep going. I read most of it when i was on my way to london to see that Dr and some guy sitiing beside me on the train kept pestering me asking me what my book was about, very strange, needless to say when i told him he shut up :)

Thats great hubby is having a read too, my hubby is not a reader so i had to give him a run down at the end.

:hugs:

i am so sorry to hear you having to go through this again, big hugs you know my pm if you want to talk xx

Oh maybe, I am so so sorry to hear this!! You're being so brave I really hope you get your baby soon honey. Make sure you pester every doc you can find until you het the treatment you need! Lots of hugs honey xxx

Was so gutted to see this :( big :hugs: Maybe! Take care and I hope you get the answers you're after xx

Oh hunnie I'm so sorry :( My thoughts are with you and I really hope you get answers soon xxx

So sorry maybe, I hope you can get some answers soon and get your sticky bean x

So sorry to read this, big hugs from everyone :eek:/

Oh no Ive just read this! Im sorry Maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back