Can someone get me down off this ceiling?!

Hi sazzle well iv just seen ur announcement on testing thread and put the bfp next to your name (your bfp makes 18 this month so far!!!) and iv gone on your journal to congratulate you too.

Im so happy for you hun, absolutely chuffed to bit (so this is third congrats lol)
heres to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead xxxxxxxx

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!! Xx

Aww massive congratulations hun! You sound completely overwhelmed with happiness its lovely to read! :D happy healthy 9 months to you hun xxx

Ps I was the same with my cb digi and was gutted when the display went off the next day haha. I think they only last 24 hours. I'm sure you've already done so but make sure you take a photo of it to remind yourself its real! X

Congratulations!!! You sound just like i did when i found out... i kinda went a little hysterical when i found out and could not stop laughing lol I've calmed down now... a little lol :D

Yaaaaay!! Congratulations!! :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

XX

aw, so pleased for you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U guys have been super! Thanks so much for all your messages, means loads to me! I am thrilled about it and although I don't quite know what to do with myself I am hoping it settles in soon and work out how to be a bit calmer than I am now!
xxx

Shit! How did I miss this too!!

Huge Congrats Hun!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!

xx

Really happy for you sazzle! Congratulations!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back