Can someone get me down off this ceiling?!

Sazzle84

Reaction score
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

CB Digi...He say 'Pregnant 2-3'
Cannot believe that I am posting in this section. After 7 months of trying we finally have our bfp and since peeing on that stick 30 mins ago I have cried (happy tears), panicked, tried to be practical and make a list of what I need to do first (tell my husband!), I have sat still, I have sat and shaken, I have paced and I finally settled down, (clutching my CB digi...im not letting that bad boy out of my sight until the display dies!) to update all you lovely ladies on here about our fantastic news!

I honestly do realise how lucky I am, although I was in the early stages of TTC (less than 1 year) I felt hopeless with each passing month. I suffered a pretty horrific burst ovarian cyst when I was 23 and the doctors said it was possible that it could have affected my fertility but they couldn't be sure until we actually were in the position of trying for a baby...every time i saw a :bfn: it seemed to confirm my worst fears and now I have my :bfp: I am one hell of a lucky girl and I intend to cherish every wave of nausea, every bloated belly, every twinge, cramp and pull until I get to cherish something else..our baby.

Heres hoping the next 9 months go smoothly....you are so wanted Baby R.​

Ahhhhhhh I am soooo pleased for you it's very exciting!

Xxxx here's to a super sticky xxxxx

Thanks Sunbeam, congrats to you too! Think Jnauary has produced a bumper crop of :bfp:s

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months, I wish it with all my heart! See you over in Tri 1!

Eeeeeek!

Great news sazzle, congratulations heres to a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Thanks so much girls, can't tell you what that means to me! xxx

Congratulations again xxxxx
Wonderful news xxxxxx

I don't come in here for self preservation but had to follow my chum xxxxxx

Well done sazzle xxxxxx
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Whoop whoop sazzle, yey for :bfp: !!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on your :bfp: fantastic news xxxx

OMG Thanks guys, proper overwhelmed by everyone's messages, really appreciate it!
xxx

EEEEEEEKKKKKK! Thanks! It still has not sunk in yet! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back