ceebee's BFP!!

I know iv already said it in your journal but wanted to say it on here also

So So Happy for you sweetie! Wishing you a very very happy and healthy pregnancy! Woop Woop!

P.s - Weird as you say that about the CBFM as i have read a lot of women say that the monitor misses your surge on the month you get your BFP (how weird??)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) :) :)

Thanks again hon :) :) that's funny I'd not heard that about CBFM - where did read that?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing news :) Congratulations and I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

:yay:

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

this is amazing news hun! sooo happy for you! everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and bubs xxxxx

Wow massive congratulations ceebee. So pleased for you that you got your BFP.
Xxxx

Thanks again hon :) :) that's funny I'd not heard that about CBFM - where did read that?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Iv read it on here and on some other internet sites, i will see if i can find some of them again and pm them to you - would be good to let other people know who are using a CBFM aswell.

I was going to tell you hun but didnt want to get your hopes up to much just case it wasnt your time.

Congrats again sweetie! :) xxxxx

aww wow congrats hun!!!!!
xxx

Lovely news!!! Massive congratulations to you and what a lovely post! I got tears in my eyes!! xxx

OMG dont cum on here very often now and when i do its always so fab to see you girlies with BFP. Cant tell you how happy i am for you ceebee, this is amazing huge CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.

Michelle. x

YAY properly over the moon and so excited for you hun! I know how much this means to you, its just wonderful :D happy and healthy 9 months sweetie! Xxxxx

ceebee, i'm absolutely delighted for you!!!!!!!!! Fantastic news - you'll be a wonderful mummy xxx

Can't express how happy I am for u!!!

Ive already said it, but massive congratulations!!! Xx

Posted on your journal but wanted to say another big congrats on your official BFP thread. So chuffed for you! :) Woo!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back