Back to Maybe Baby :-(

maybe baby

Reaction score
Well I'm finally getting to post in here girls!!

It's my :bfp: time!

I'm feeing very happy at the moment, after 14 months TTC, 1 early M/C and a few chemicals, I think I may have my sticky! :cloud9:

I have a recurrent M/C appointment on the 4th August that will now hopefully be an early scan when I will be in docs terms about 7 weeks.

What I did different this month is-

- Take Agnus castus.
- Take Baby Aspirin 75mg before and after OV.
- Take B6 and Zinc as well a Pregnacare.
- I feel like a dork for telling you this one but I slept with a blanket on my tummy, like a little incubator!
- I hung upside down of the head board after BD a bit like a bat! - Not joking BTW! lol! :shock:
- Most important of all I've taken 400mg a day or Progesterone to support my luteal phase.

Thank you for all your help along my TTC journey, I've met some great girls and hope all who haven't made it in to the TRI's yet do so very soon especially my LTTTC buddies!

Lot's of love..:love::love::love::love::love:

Maybe

xxxx

Attachments

• C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    C14 13dpo BFPs.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I'm so pleased for you Hun, and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :)
What's you due date xxx

Best news ever :pompom::pompom:

I hope its a super sticky bean for you!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun :)

Now get over and keep me company in Tri1, it will be less scary with all you lovely LTTTC'ers with me :love:

super pleased for you Hun! congratulations xx

Congratulations maybe!

So pleased for you :)

Yup like nurse said, come over to Tri 1 :)

It's lovely that there is a few people I met in TTC over in Tri 1 now :)

X

Thanks Girls!!

My due date is April 1st, me and Hubby are 5th and 8th April babies!

Nurse, I'm far to scared for Tri 1, have you got symptoms properly now, like all day every day?

xx

Thanks Girls!!

My due date is April 1st, me and Hubby are 5th and 8th April babies!

Nurse, I'm far to scared for Tri 1, have you got symptoms properly now, like all day every day?

xx

Awww maybe baby will be born on your birthday :dance:

I have symptoms now hun, my boobs are sore ALL the time, but everything else comes and goes, tired, indigestion and dizzy if i stand up too quick. Also being very fussy with my food, cant find anything i want to eat but i'm hungry all the time:shock:

Have you got any yet? i dont think i really had any when i got BFP, maybe just sore boobs a wee bit :)

Oh Maybe this is amazing news! I am over the moon for you! Your dedication and own investigation into your problems have fully paid off. CONGRATULATIONS, you fully deserve it!

that's great news hun - congratulations!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG this is fabulous news! :cheer: huge congrats Hun!!! Happy n healthy 9 months :love: xxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I've been looking forward to this day :D Congratulations! xxx

You already know how chuffed to bits i am for your Maybe :good:

Congratulations!

What is your due date? xx

Thankyou everyone it means a lot!!

Shauna, love the profile piccy too cute!!

Lou it's 1st April!

xx

Well done, you really deserve it after all you have had to go through. This has been a very lucky few months for lots of people, hope it continues :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back