ceebee's BFP!!

ceebee

Reaction score
Well, it happened yesterday, but I still can't quite believe it's true!! :D

I really didn't think it was my month as CBFM totally missed my surge and I wasn't even sure I ov'd, plus I had some really heavy spotting around ov, which was unusual for me. However, yesterday, with sore boobs, cramping, quite a lot of creamy CM and feeling quite hormonal, I did an IC HPT with not much hope, but....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I then confirmed it with CB DIGI, which said 2 -3 weeks! Amazing!

The shock has worn off and I'm feeling scared but happy.... Just want to get the first trimester out the way as I know it's the most precarious time....

As some of you know, I have quite few health issues, so just can't believe my body has done something good for change!! Please, please let this all go ok - I just can't wait to feel my little one inside me and know my bean is ok.... I love you already my precious bean (still can't believe you're in there!!)
:preg::cloud9:xxxxxx

IC HPT.JPG

CB digi.JPG

Last edited:
Ah I'm so pleased for you, congratulations Ceebee! Hope it sticks like superglue!!! :pompom:

Congrats ceebee! What a wonderful way to start the weekend, enjoy savouring your news over the upcoming days :)

Last edited:
WOW MASSIVE congratulations Ceebee x x x x all the luck in the world to you x x x x

Woop Woop!!! Love this post xxxxxxxx

Congrats honey!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! Chuffed for you, and well done to your body for working properly hehe!! Xxx

So happy for you and Mr ceebee hun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

oh wow!!! have just woken up and this is the first thing I saw. Great start to the day! Many congratulations hun, and see you over in tri1. xxx

Thanks everyone! :) I'm just doing my best to stay calm right now....

Lynds, I think I will wait a while before I go anywhere near tri 1 - it all just still seems too good to be true at the moment! Maybe in a week or two :)

And congrats on your marriage Kanga! :) Hope you had an amazing day!! xxxx

Congratulated you in your journal but wanted to say HUGE congratz again!!! I'm over the moon for you xxxx

Congrats Ceebee! Loveh hearing other cbfm users getting bfps! (Even though ur monitor failed you this month!! lol)

I know iv already said it in your journal but wanted to say it on here also

So So Happy for you sweetie! Wishing you a very very happy and healthy pregnancy! Woop Woop!

P.s - Weird as you say that about the CBFM as i have read a lot of women say that the monitor misses your surge on the month you get your BFP (how weird??)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back