My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

Ha lol Ah I know I have made 150 muffins today too and they are yummyyyyy mind coz i make them often I dont feel the need to eat them as their coming our of the oven anymore! Just as well I dont need to get any fatter than I already am lol xxx

Ha lol Ah I know I have made 150 muffins today too and they are yummyyyyy mind coz i make them often I dont feel the need to eat them as their coming our of the oven anymore! Just as well I dont need to get any fatter than I already am lol xxx

LOL
Yeah I suppose when you see cake so often, you probably get sick of eating them?
Do you taste one after you've spent all that effort making them?
:)
Hehe
xx

Yeah def mind you DH still waits at the oven door like hes never eaten for a week and wolfes a fair few down lol!

Sometimes I get a taste if the peoples who party it was for I know so thats nice and I never get sick of that lol ha ha! lol xxx

Yeah def mind you DH still waits at the oven door like hes never eaten for a week and wolfes a fair few down lol!

Sometimes I get a taste if the peoples who party it was for I know so thats nice and I never get sick of that lol ha ha! lol xxx

Lol at your DH!!
I love cake with buttercream, mmmm lol
Might get the cake tin out tomorrow and make one
:D
x

Thanks Vix and Diddy.....hey Vix did you get baking then??
Just got back from hols today so catching up on here....hope everyone ok xxx

i was wondering where you was hope you had a lovely time?
i was going to ask your advice on making a cake for my daughters birthday tomz made a hello kitty cake.
how do you manage to make black icing? i got some black food colouring and it ended up more grey than anything no matter how much colouring i was adding

heres the cake my first attempt always buy cakes but after seeing yours thought i would give it a try
SSL22069.jpg

Hey Louise....yeah I had a lovely time thank you ;-)

Ah I love your cake thats fab! I bet your DD will love it!

As for getting black icing....powder coloring is far better tahn liquid as the colour is just absorbed in the icing...and you would need to put an awful lot in to get it to black but then the amount you would need would make the icing to wet and sticky! Catch 22! try powdered next time tho you only need a few sprinkles and they last ages....xxxx

Little girls birthday party cake....

And an 18th Birthday cake......the pics arnt showing the colours of the 18th cake as they look but you can get the idea....its all covered in a pearlised lustre spray too.....yum yum!! xxx

Attachments

• Photo1395.jpg
    Photo1395.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo1409.jpg
    Photo1409.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo1406.jpg
    Photo1406.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
Ah send me some NOW! lol! Ive been surrounded by vanilla buttercream and choc fudge butter cream today! The 18th cake I made today is Vanilla cake and vanilla filling on the bottom and choc cake and choc fudge filling on the top tier! Yum Yum!! xxx

Ah send me some NOW! lol! Ive been surrounded by vanilla buttercream and choc fudge butter cream today! The 18th cake I made today is Vanilla cake and vanilla filling on the bottom and choc cake and choc fudge filling on the top tier! Yum Yum!! xxx

Yummmm!

Got any pics of the cake you did for Helen123's DD? She highly rates you!! xx

This was the one I did yesterday for Helen123's little girl.... Individual, frosted muffin cakes, in acitate boxes ready to hand out no mess lol!
She wanted a girlie pink/purple and glitter theme! And ahhh thats nice to know! Thanks Helen123!! xxx

similar style to Helen 123's cake.xxx

Attachments

• Photo0954.jpg
    Photo0954.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members