My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

You are very talented. I think you should start up a bakery thread with hints and tips for all of us who aren't as naturally skilled as you :)

Ah thanks Princess..... Well who knows I may just do that if I get enough requests and questions lol....dont want to blow my own trumpet lol xxx

I would love you to have a section Wilma :) def would be interested in that xx

Love it Vix....ha well the more you do it the better you will get! Good for you for trying something new tho! lol xxx

Hey FM2B...well to kick start if off if theres something in particular you want to know just ask then maybe others will contribute and a little thread can be started on this!
Ask away! lol xxx

Pink cakes were for a ladies 25th birthday....
Choc Box with the 60 candle on turned into an experiment which i wasnt over the moon with but looked ok I suppose...

And the chocaholics cake in the middle was for a 60th lol and I could have happily tucked into that one....I made all the truffles for the cake too....yum

Im just making a dalek cake atm for a little boys 11th birthday today....pics to follow...xx

Attachments

• Photo1457.jpg
    Photo1457.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo1459.jpg
    Photo1459.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo1468.jpg
    Photo1468.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo1464.jpg
    Photo1464.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 13
Them pink cakes look lovely!!!

What was the topping on them wilma?!

Thanks bonny.....they were choc and guiness sponge...with vanilla flavour cream cheese frosting and strawberry flavour chocolate shreds on the top...all finished off with a sprinkle of edible giltter! lol xxx

well just finished the Dalek cake for a little lads 11th birthday so off to deliver it once dh finished cutting the gardens....then shower to get rid of all the silver glitter powder and edible spray! I look like the tin man! lol

Oh did a one for bro and sis in law (twins) birthday too as were all going away for the weekend so its a surprise for them...all caked out! xxx

Attachments

• Photo1451.jpg
    Photo1451.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo1475.jpg
    Photo1475.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
Love all the new cakes hun :p keep up all the great work.
I wished I was as talented as you hun :p xx

Thanks Vix and Lovisa..... Ah Vix its not that difficult just time consuming and patients needed lol! Give it a go you will surprise yourself! lol

Thanks Lovisa....Im getting withdrawl symptoms when i dont have any to do! lol Ha xx

Hahaha think I might go to the supermarket later, I'm a bit bored indoors :p lol x

Go for it....I have a lovely recipe for choc and guiness muffins....they are gorgeous and go perfect with a cream cheese frosting....you want the recipe? (dont worry the alcohol burns out of the guiness so perfectly safe for you to eat whilst pregnant) xx

No Probs....these are yummy! Enjoy and I want to see pics mind lol xxx

Chocolate and Guinness Muffins 24

1 (12-ounce) bottle Guinness beer

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup melted butter

1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract

3 large eggs

3/4 cup sour cream

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, plus more for garnish

2 cups sugar

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda

For the frosting:

1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup heavy cream (purple carton)

3 cups icing sugar

Method:

Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Guinness, milk, butter and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in the sour cream. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa, sugar, flour and baking soda. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet Guinness mixture. Place muffin liners in 24 muffin tins and divide the batter among the muffin liners. Bake 25 minutes, until risen and set in the middle but still soft and tender. Cool before turning out of the tins.

Make the frosting:

Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the heavy cream. Slowly mix in the confectioners' sugar. Top each cupcake with a heap of frosting and dust with cocoa.

Sounds so fattening :rofl:

Will try at the weekend, gonna make a sponge for the time being lol

Nice and simple

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member