scary stories - don't read if easily offended!!

missac

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a bit freaked out tonight so thought I would share with you all!

My friend at work was telling me this week that her friend had a snake as a pet (why!?) and he used to sleep at the end of her bed, two weeks ago the snake moved from the end of the bed to the side of her at night, not a problem she thought, bit sweet actually (wtf?!?) Anyway the snake stops eating, so the girl went to the vet and asks for advice, the vet asked her if the snake was showing any change in its behaviour and she said about the new sleeping arrangements, the vet said go home and bring the snake in straight away, we are going to have to put it down, it turns out the the snake had been starving itself for a big meal, and watching her sleep was part of this process - it was going to eat her!!! :shock:

Paul has typed this one as he tells it better!:
There were two girls who shared a flat, one night one of them was going out and the other staying at home. So the girl gets ready and leaves the house whist her flat mate went off to bed. Half way down the road the girl realises she has forgotten her purse and goes back to the flat, on getting there all the lights are off so thinking her friend has gone to bed she goes into their shared room and fumbles around in the dark to find her purse, she gets it and goes out, staying out all night.

The following day the girl returns to her flat and on going in finds her friend murdered in the bed and written on the wall in blood is "I BET YOU'RE GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN THE LIGHTS ON"

The reason I am freaked out tonight is because Paul made me watch this stupid programme about scary stories the one I watched (I refused to watch the rest) goes like this:

A woman was in her car coming home from working late it was dark outside and quite quiet - from out of nowhere an old man in a white shirt jumps out at the car, he is covered in blood and telling her to get out the car, screaming at her and trying to unlock the doors, she panics and slams down on the accelerator and drives off, she drives on and puts the radio on for company feeling quite shaky, there is breaking news on the radio about a murderer on the loose called the slasher, he is injured and is very dangerous, she turns the radio off and gets more nervous. Again out of nowhere appears this panicked old man covered in blood trying to get in the car, she manags to drive off again but realises her car is running out of petrol and has to stop at the petrol station, just before she gets out she sees the man again, this time she takes her mobile phone out of her pocket rings the police - they come screeching into the services, get her out the car and see that in the back seat is the injured slasher and the old man was his latest victim trying to warn her to get out the car as he knew the murderer was in there :shock:

Scary stuff, I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight!!!

oh and by the way that story about ur friend and snake is freakkkkky

Freaky!!!

I love scary stories but hate the scary films and that!!

The one about the snake was freaky - omg it was going to eat her??

I know the other two aren't true but scary nonetheless!!! My friends snake thing makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!!

missac said:
I know the other two aren't true but scary nonetheless!!! My friends snake thing makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!!

Agreed, that did freak me a little :shock:

There's this girl and her boyfriend,they're driving along,when they run out of petrol.The boyfriend says,right,I'm going to go to the nearest garage.Off he goes.Girl says,ok,and settles down to wait.Two hours later,he hasn't returned.The girl is almost lulled to sleep by the scratch scratch scratch of a branch on the roof of the car.
Then a police car pulls up.They jump out of the car and say,come with us,whatever you do,don't look behind you.

She does.Her boyfriend is hanging upside down,in a tree,dead,his fingernails scratching the roof of the car

That gave me nightmares for ages when i was younger :(

Love scary stories and scary films but can't watch any at mo 'cause I am having really vivid dreams and don't want to end up dreaming really scary stuff. :shock:

missac said:
My friend at work was telling me this week that her friend had a snake as a pet (why!?) and he used to sleep at the end of her bed, two weeks ago the snake moved from the end of the bed to the side of her at night, not a problem she thought, bit sweet actually (wtf?!?) Anyway the snake stops eating, so the girl went to the vet and asks for advice, the vet asked her if the snake was showing any change in its behaviour and she said about the new sleeping arrangements, the vet said go home and bring the snake in straight away, we are going to have to put it down, it turns out the the snake had been starving itself for a big meal, and watching her sleep was part of this process - it was going to eat her!!! :shock:

*Shudders* :|

snakes are horrible, dont like that one!!!

the other 2 are on that urban legends thing, im immune to them now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back